Provide Complete Coverage of the CCSS for Math 1
If your student is required to use a Common Core State Standards (CCSS) Math program, then On Core Mathematics Grade 1 provides complete coverage of the CCSS for Mathematics for first grade.
- On Core Mathematics Grade 1 Package includes a Teacher Edition and a Student Worktext.
- Provides additional instructional resources for teachers needing lessons on specific standards or parts of standards
- Flexibility to teach lessons in any order as needed
- Teacher Edition for Grade 1 includes teacher support for every lesson
- If required by your state, it helps prepare your student for national assessments.
- Helps develop procedural, application, and critical thinking skills
- Aligned to the Common Core State Standards, this is a secular-based course (no religious affiliation.)
Grade 1 Package
On Core Mathematics Grade 1 Package
The On Core Mathematics Grade 1 Package contains one of each of the following items.
- On Core Mathematics Grade 1 Teacher Edition 9780547591148
- On Core Mathematics Grade 1 Student 9780547575223
The Teacher Edition for Grade 1 features:
- Easy to follow lessons plans for all 102 lessons in the Student Worktext 1
- Each lesson has small versions of student pages with answers overprinted in red for easy grading.
- A reference column to quickly find:
- Common Core Standard number
- The student workbook pages
- An objective
- An essential question
- Materials needed for the lesson
- Each lesson has
- About the Math background info
- Teach the lesson info
- Practice suggestion
The On Core Mathematics Grade 1 Student Worktext features:
- Perforated pages for easy removal
- Lessons that are two pages each
- Directions at the bottom of each page
Topics covered in On Core Mathematics Grade 1 include:
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Numbers and Operations in Base Ten
- Measurement and Data
These are pretty fancy names for math topics, but it’s all basic first-grade math.