Choose Grade-based or Multi-level American History Courses
- Grade-based courses tend to have more structured lessons and related activities and tests.
- Multi-level courses are more apt to be literature-based with more hands-on projects.
- Most of the U. S. history curriculum that we offer is Christian-based.
- Holt McDougal is a secular-based curriculum.
Notgrass American History
- America the Beautiful Course By Notgrass Company for Grades 5-8
- Exploring America Course By Ray Notgrass for high school covers US History, American Literature, and Bible. Grades 9-12
Paradigm US History
Master Books American History Course
- American History By Dr. James Stobaugh, Master Books for Grade 10
Alpha Omega History
- LifePac History/Geography Grades 1-6
- LifePac History/Geography Grades 7-12
- Switched-On Schoolhouse Grades 3-12
Mighty Works of God
Grade based Mighty Works of God can also be used as a multi-level study.
BJU Press Heritage Studies
- BJU 1-3 Heritage Studies Grades 1-3
- BJU 4-6 Heritage Studies Grades 4-6
- BJU 7-12 Heritage Studies Grades 7-12
United States History Resource Books
- For You They Signed Learn about the signers of the Declaration of Independence. Grades 8-12