- Looking for a complete history and geography course for your homeschool student?
- Each Alpha Omega LIFEPAC History and Geography course includes everything you need to teach it.
- The LIFEPAC history worktexts are magazine size. Your student works on one at a time per subject.
- It’s easy to take student worktexts when you go places.
- It’s ok to take longer on one subject and work faster in another.
- The magazine-sized worktext is less intimidating than a large textbook.
- Each set has ten LIFEPACs (consumable textbook/workbook combinations)
- Lessons include reading, exercises, projects, reviews and or tests.
- This is a Christian mastery-based history and geography worktext curriculum.
- Each boxed set has a Teacher’s guide for that grade and subject.
- The LIFEPACs include the subject text, exercises, projects, review, and tests.
- Students who can read can work more independently.
- Separate student sets are available if you have additional students.
- It’s discounted all year long at Lamp Post Homeschool.
- Use Coupon Code DiscountAOP to get the best available discount off list price on LIFEPAC History and Geography Curriculum Grade 1-6 at Lamp Post Homeschool.**
First Grade History Set
LIFEPAC History & Geography 1 Set
Your World topics in LIFEPAC History 1 include:
- I Am A Special Person
- Communicating with Sound
- I Have Feelings
- I Live In A Family
- You and God’s Family
- Places People Live
- Community Helpers
- I Love My Country
- I Live In The World
- The World And You.
There are 2 Teacher’s Guides and 10 LIFEPAC Student Worktexts in the LIFEPAC History & Geography 1 Set.
Preview LIFEPAC 1 Samples
History 1 Student
History 1 Student LIFEPACs Only
Item # HIS0100
In the History 1 Student LIFEPACs there are ten individual booklets for one extra student.
LIFEPAC History & Geography 2 Set
Your Neighborhood topics in LIFEPAC History 2 include:
- Families And Neighbors
- Community Helpers
- Neighborhood Stores
- Farms And Cities
- Neighbors Around the World
- A Japanese Family
- How We Travel
- Messages From Near and Far
- Caring For Our Neighbors
- People Depend On Each Other.
There are 1 Teacher’s Guides and 10 LIFEPAC Student Worktexts in the LIFEPAC History & Geography 2 Set.
Preview LIFEPAC 2 Samples
History 2 Student
History 2 Student LIFEPACs Only
In the History 2 Student LIFEPACs, there are ten individual booklets for one extra student.
LIFEPAC History & Geography 3 Set
United States regions topics in LIFEPAC History 3 include:
- U. S. Geography and History Study Skills
- New England States
- Mid-Atlantic States
- Southern Atlantic States
- Southern States
- Great Lakes States
- Midwestern States
- Mountain States
- Pacific States
- U. S. Geography and History Review
There are 10 LIFEPAC Student Worktexts and 1 Teacher’s Guide in the LIFEPAC History & Geography 3 Set.
Preview LIFEPAC 3 Samples
History 3 Student
History & Geography 3 Student LIFEPACs Only
In the History 3 Student LIFEPACs there are ten individual booklets for one extra student.
Note: These Student LIFEPACs are ONLY compatible with the 2012 edition.
LIFEPAC History & Geography 4 Set
World Geography and Culture topics in LIFEPAC History 4 include:
- Our Earth
- Seaport Cities
- Desert Lands
- Tropical Rainforests
- Polar Regions
- Mountain Countries
- Island Countries
- North America
- and Our World In Review.
In the LIFEPAC History & Geography 4 Set, there are 10 LIFEPAC Student Worktexts and 1 Teacher’s Guides.
Preview LIFEPAC 4 Samples
History 4 Student
History 4 Student LIFEPACs Only
In the History 4 Student LIFEPACs, there are ten individual booklets for one extra student.
History 5 Set
LIFEPAC History & Geography 5 Set
United States History topics in LIFEPAC History 5 include:
- A New World
- A New Nation
- A Time of Testing
- A Growing Nation
- A Divided Nation
- A Changing Nation
- Depression and War
- Cold War
- The End of the Millennium
- and The United States of America.
There are 10 LIFEPAC Student Worktexts and 1 Teacher’s Guide in the LIFEPAC History & Geography 5 Set.
Preview LIFEPAC 5 Samples
History 5 Student
History 5 Student LIFEPACs Only
In the LIFEPAC History & Geography 5 Student LIFEPACs, there are ten individual booklets for one extra student.
History 6 Set
LifePac 6th Grade History Set
World Civilizations topics in LIFEPAC History 6 include:
- World Geography
- The Cradle Of Civilization
- Greece and Rome
- The Middle Ages
- Six South American Countries
- Other South American Countries
- Modern Western Europe
- Modern Eastern Europe
- and Development Of Our World.
In the LIFEPAC History & Geography 6 Set, there are 10 LIFEPAC Student Worktexts and 1 Teacher’s Guides.
Preview LIFEPAC 6 Samples
History 6 Student
History 6 Student LIFEPACs Only
In the LIFEPAC History & Geography 6 Student LIFEPACs, there are ten individual booklets for one extra student.
LIFEPAC History and Geography for Grades 7-12 at Lamp Post Homeschool
More LIFEPAC Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
**The discount will be taken off the in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code. Add in once to get the discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse. Can not be combined with any other coupon codes and excludes items marked clearance.
LIFEPAC® is a registered trademark of Alpha Omega Publications