Christian Mastery-based Science Worktext Courses
What is a good homeschool science curriculum? When you are looking for a complete science program, then LIFEPAC Science Boxed Sets for 1st to 12th grade can work for you.
Why use Lifepacs? When you are new to homeschooling, you want to make sure you’ve covered all the academic bases. Or maybe you want a course that’s easier to manage for your student. You can’t go wrong with this complete Christian-based science curriculum. Everything you need to teach science for one year, easy-to-follow schedule and teacher instructions, smaller student workbooks instead of an unwieldy textbook, and a proven track record with homeschoolers are what Lifepac Science Complete Sets have to offer! [Features…]
Features of LIFEPAC Science for Grades 1-12
- Each LIFEPAC Science complete homeschool curriculum set from Alpha Omega is composed of:
- Ten LIFEPACs (consumable textbook/workbook combinations)
- A Teacher’s guide for that grade (with the exception of grade 1 which has two teacher’s guides).
- The LIFEPAC Science worktexts are magazine size.
- Your student works on one subject at a time.
- It’s easy to take them when you go places.
- It’s ok to take longer on one subject and work faster in another.
- The magazine-sized worktext is less intimidating than a large textbook.
- The LIFEPACs include the subject text, exercises, projects, review, and tests.
- Science experiments from LIFEPAC Science are demonstrated on supplemental DVDs for grades 4 to 10.
More LIFEPAC Boxed Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool
LIFEPACs® is a registered trademark of Alpha Omega Publications.