Homeschool-Friendly Reading Programs Are Easy to Use, Enjoyable, and Effective
To be able to read is a blessing! One of the greatest joys of teaching your children is watching them learn to read. Another is to pass along the love of reading. If one is taught to read but hates to read, how can we expect him to want to read the Bible? [Read more…]
There are “bazillions” of reading programs out there. We’ve tried several in our family and looked at many more. The homeschool readers, books and reading courses we offer here are homeschool-friendly with proven track records among homeschool families who have taught their children to read.
The Basic Phonogram Cards
The Basic Phonogram Cards include 72 cards printed on sturdy cardstock and perforated for easy separation.
- Use with any phonics-based reading program.
- Include 72 cards printed on sturdy cardstock and perforated for easy separation.
- Designed to teach your student the letters and combination of letters that represent sounds.
- Front side shows the phonogram to the student.
- Helpful notes with the sound and the key word are on back for the teacher.