For Older Students Who Need a Fresh Start in Reading
Winning Home Tutoring Kit
by Sue Dickson
Sing, Spell, Read, and Write
WINNING Home Tutoring Kit
The WINNING Home Tutoring Kit has everything you need to re-start your older student in reading!
- Winning is six programs in one—reading, writing, phonics, spelling, speaking, and comprehension—all based on research.
- Designed specifically for older non-reading students in grades 4th and up.
- Learn-to-read phonics songs on the CD and DVD provide rock, rap, country, and jazz music.
- Takes students from step one to independent reading with all the lessons in the four student books.
- Contains 1,750 spelling words and 70 correlated learn-to-read stories written especially for this age group.
- Watch the Instructors Seminar DVD for step-by-step teaching by Sue Dickson on how to implement the program.
- Learn manuscript and cursive writing.
- Assess learning with word comprehension tests and story comprehension tests.
- Help older students with a special life skills section.
The WINNING Home Tutoring Kit for intervention/remediation reading and spelling includes the following items.
- Four step-by-step student books (Frontrunner, Breakaway, Pacesetter, and Airborne.)
- Four Instructor Manuals
- One Winning Phonics Songs CD
- One Winning Phonics Songs DVD
- One Instructors Seminar DVD (Author Sue Dickson shows you exactly how to use the WINNING program on this step-by-step DVD.
- A Pick-A-Sound Game
- A Letter Cluster Pick-A-Sound Game
- Raceway Markers
- Plastic Chips
- The kit comes in a custom box for handy storage.
WINNING Student Packs for additional students are available.
For 4th grade and up non-readers, struggling readers, L.D., and special education students
Watch These Videos to Learn More About WINNING!
WINNING Student Pack
The WINNING Student Pack consists of four step-by-step student books—Frontrunner, Breakaway, Pacesetter, and Airborne.
- You need one Student Pack for each additional student who uses the WINNING Home Tutoring Kit.
- For 4th grade and up non-readers, struggling readers, L.D., and special education students
More Reading Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool
BOB JONES READING
BLUE BOOK READING
Common Sense Press
RED BOOK READING
Common Sense Press
PHONICS & READING