For Older Students Who Need a Fresh Start in Reading
WINNING Home Tutoring Kit
The WINNING Home Tutoring Kit has everything you need to re-start your older student in reading!
- Winning is six programs in one—reading, writing, phonics, spelling, speaking, and comprehension—all based on research.
- Designed specifically for older non-reading students in grades 4th and up.
- Learn-to-read phonics songs on the CD and DVD provide rock, rap, country, and jazz music.
- Takes students from step one to independent reading with all the lessons in the four student books.
- Contains 1,750 spelling words and 70 correlated learn-to-read stories written especially for this age group.
- Watch the Instructors Seminar DVD for step-by-step teaching by Sue Dickson on how to implement the program.
- Learn manuscript and cursive writing.
- Assess learning with word comprehension tests and story comprehension tests.
- Help older students with a special life skills section.
The WINNING Home Tutoring Kit for intervention/remediation reading and spelling includes the following items.
- Four step-by-step student books (Frontrunner, Breakaway, Pacesetter, and Airborne.)
- Four Instructor Manuals
- One Winning Phonics Songs CD
- One Winning Phonics Songs DVD
- One Instructors Seminar DVD (Author Sue Dickson shows you exactly how to use the WINNING program on this step-by-step DVD.
- A Pick-A-Sound Game
- A Letter Cluster Pick-A-Sound Game
- Raceway Markers
- Plastic Chips
- The kit comes in a custom box for handy storage.
WINNING Student Packs for additional students are available.
For 4th grade and up non-readers, struggling readers, L.D., and special education students
Watch These Videos to Learn More About WINNING!
WINNING Student Pack
The WINNING Student Pack consists of four step-by-step student books—Frontrunner, Breakaway, Pacesetter, and Airborne.
- You need one Student Pack for each additional student who uses the WINNING Home Tutoring Kit.
- For 4th grade and up non-readers, struggling readers, L.D., and special education students