Use a Bible study course or simply read and study the Bible with your children
We offer Christian Homeschool Bible study curriculum; however, one of the most efficient and inexpensive ways of teaching Bible to your children is simply reading the real Bible to them. [Read more…]
Bible Study Curriculum and Resources for Grades K-12th
Tips on Studying the Bible with Your Children
- Ask them questions before and after the reading.
- “Before” questions are review questions about the previous day’s reading.
- “After” questions range from simple comprehension questions about the verses for your younger students to spiritual application questions for the older ones.
Don’t feel bad if this method doesn’t work for you. That’s why a good variety of Christian homeschool Bible study curriculum available. It’s fun to come up with your own curriculum in a subject when it’s an area of gifting, but don’t feel like you have to “reinvent the wheel” for every subject! It’s nice to take a rest in some (or all :-) ) areas and purchase a reliable easy-to-use product.
Christian Homeschool Bible Study Resources
- Making Disciples of Your Children A series of articles on teaching Christianity to your children.
- Help Your Young Children Learn About God with Bible Stories