Build Fundamental Skills in Language Arts, Composition, Editing, Bible History, Science, Spelling, and Math.
The highly rated Common Sense Press programs are proven and popular among home educators. [Features…]
Common Sense Science~NEW!!
This new series will be replacing the Great Science Adventures is a new updated, homeschool friendly, and easier to use course! Plants and Oceans are available now. More Common Sense Science courses are in the works!
Language Arts Courses
Learnin Language Arts Through Literature requires additional books that are available for purchase or to borrow at your local library. The other language arts curriculum from Common Sense Press is stand alone.
Learning Language Arts Through Literature
Great Editing Adventures
Great Explorations in Editing
How to Teach Any Kid to Spell
Great Science Adventures Courses
These multi-level topical courses make it easy to teach science to all your children aged K-8th. Typically, you will complete 2-3 topics per year depending on how much material you choose to cover.
Pillars of History
Learning American History Through Literature
United States History
Grocery Cart Math
When you want to do something different in math for a season while keeping up math skills, try Grocery Cart Math. Turn trips to the grocery into fun math lessons that count for school!
Features of Common Sense Press Homeschool Curriculum
- Common Sense Press courses are different and geared to homeschooling.
- Courses are available for kindergarten to high school.
- The teacher is involved with this curriculum; however, many of the courses can are multi-level which means you can teach several of your children together.
- Learning Language Arts Through Literature and Great Science Adventures are #LampPostHomeschool Favorites.
- The lessons are bright and colorful, with interesting graphics and eye-pleasing layouts.
- The curriculum is formatted for ease of use for teacher and student.
- Most of the courses have samples to download for previewing.