Learn and Review High School Grammar Rules Through Proofreading
Search for errors in exciting stories to practice proofreading by applying grammar skills. [Read more…]
- Learn and review grammar rules as they search for mistakes in exciting stories.
- Practice real-life editing to improve language mechanics and academic performance.
- If your child needs “proofreading” practice in context, this series accomplishes the task.
- Written by the creators of Learning Language Arts Through Literature.
- There are a Teacher Book and a Student Book for grades 7-9.
- For grades 4-6, try the Great Editing Adventures Series.
E-Book for Great Explorations in Editing Teacher Book Volume 1
The Great Explorations in Editing Volume 1 Teacher E-Book has two adventure stories with a total of 90 lessons with editing exercises to teach and review:
- Writing mechanics
- Finding synonyms with a thesaurus
- Dictionary use
Answers and Teacher Helps are included.
E-Book for Great Explorations in Editing Student Book Volume 1
The Great Explorations in Editing Volume 1 Student E-Book includes:
- Grammar activities
- Space for the student to write the corrected version
- A Glossary of Grammar Terms, Helps, and Examples
It is a time saver for the teacher.