What Type of Math Course Do You Want?
Look at the individual categories below or choose one of these:
- We carry traditional grade-based homeschool math curriculum for grades K-12.
- Check out multilevel math courses for teaching several children in one course.
- Does your child need to beef up a specific secondary math subject such as geometry or algebra?
- Math electives are helpful when you need a math course that isn’t on the traditional high school track?
We recommend that you individualize math for each child. However, there are times when you can use multi-level math curriculum with multiple children. [Read more…]
- Everyone needs a break from the math routine—It’s ok to take a break from the regular routine.
- Try the Math Reasoning Series—For some fun math activities to boost your student’s math skills.
- You have two or more students who are at the same level in math and like to work together.
- You have students who need to focus on a particular topic in math such as learning fractions or decimals.
You can do fun math activities that help your students boost their math skills.
Supplement Your Math Curriculum With These Resources
- Hands-On Math Manipulatives help the visual kinesthetic learners understand concepts
- Teaching High School Math