How do you want to teach your homeschool math—grade-based, multi-level, or by subject? [Read more…]
What Type of Homeschool Math Curriculum Do You need for Your Child?
- Individualize math instruction for each child at the appropriate grade level.
- Focus on what they need to learn in math not the grade level.
- Build a firm foundation in math to ensure future success in higher level math subjects such as geometry and algebra.
- Allow each child to work at the pace that helps him master math topics.
- We carry traditional grade-based homeschool math curriculum for grades K-12.
Teach Several Children Together with One Multi-Level Math Course
We recommend that you individualize math for each child. However, there are times when you can use multi-level math curriculum with multiple children. [Read more…]
Do You Need Specific Math Subjects or Electives?
- Does your child need to beef up a specific secondary math subject such as geometry or algebra?
- Math electives are helpful when you need a math course that isn’t on the traditional high school track?
- Everyone needs a break from the math routine—It’s ok to take a break from the regular routine.
- Try the Math Reasoning Series—For some fun math activities to boost your student’s math skills.
- You have two or more students who are at the same level in math and like to work together.
- You have students who need to focus on a particular topic in math such as learning fractions or decimals.
You can do fun math activities that help your students boost their math skills.
Supplement Your Math Curriculum With These Resources
- Hands-On Math Manipulatives help the visual kinesthetic learners understand concepts
- Teaching High School Math