How do you want to teach your homeschool math—grade-based, multi-level, or by subject? [Read more…]
What Type of Homeschool Math Curriculum Do You need for Your Child?
- Individualize math instruction for each child at the appropriate grade level.
- Focus on what they need to learn in math, not on the grade level.
- Build a firm foundation in math to ensure future success in higher level math subjects such as geometry and algebra.
- Allow each child to work at a pace that helps him master math topics.
- We carry traditional grade-based homeschool math curriculum for grades K-12.
Do You Need Specific Math Subjects or Electives?
- Does your child need to beef up a specific secondary math subject such as geometry or algebra?
- Math electives are helpful when you need a math course that isn’t on the traditional high school track?
We recommend that you individualize math for each child. However, there are times when you can use multi-level math curriculum with multiple children.
- Everyone needs a break from the math routine—It’s ok to take a break from the regular routine.
- You have two or more students who are at the same level in math and like to work together.
- You have students who need to focus on a particular topic in math such as learning fractions or decimals.
- You want to do fun math activities that help your students boost their math skills.