AP Calculus: Graphing, Numerical, Algebra Homeschool Kit, ISBN-13: 9780133197686
Written specifically for high school students, Calculus: Graphing, Numerical, Algebraic course aligns with the guidelines of the Advanced Placement (AP) Calculus exam. It provides added guidance on the use of graphing calculators and updated exercises to reflect current data.
Calculus Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
AP Calculus: Graphing, Numerical, Algebra Homeschool Bundle 4th Edition
Included in the AP Calculus Homeschool Bundle 4th Edition is one of each item.
- Student Edition AP Calculus 9780133178579
- Teacher Edition AP Calculus 9780133179224
- Solutions Manual AP Calculus 9780133179231
The new 4th edition features:
- Enhanced student and teacher support
- Guidance on the use of graphing calculators to ensure students make connections among graphical, numerical, and algebraic representations, rather than always relying on technology.
- Lesson plans, pacing guides, and point-of-need answers throughout the Teacher’s Edition and teaching resources
- Updated exercises and examples to reflect the most current data
- Solutions to all exercises included in the back of the Teacher’s Edition
- Scope and sequence changes, recommended by long-time teachers of this textbook, to make the book easier to use for both new and experienced teachers
- The chapter on Techniques of Differentiation is now divided into two chapters.
- Expanded practice on slope fields
- Additional AP *Test exam preparation, including a Quick Quiz at the end of each chapter
- Expanded MathXL for School course, which includes online homework, assessments, and tutorials aligned to the textbook at the chapter, section, and objective level.
- Prerequisites for Calculus
- Limits and Continuity
- More Derivatives
- Applications of Derivatives
- The Definite Integral
- Differential Equations and Mathematical Modeling
- Applications of Definite Integrals
- Sequences, L’Hôpital’s Rule, and Improper Integrals
- Infinite Series
- Parametric, Vector, and Polar Functions
Grades 11 or 12