Find Ordering Information at Lamp Post Homeschool
Online ordering is easy with our secure shopping cart.
There’s an “add to cart” button by each item on our website.
- If you want to order over one of a particular item, you can adjust it in the view shopping cart area.
- Change the quantity of the item you want and click the “Recalculate” button.
When you are ready to place your order, click the “Check Out” button. You don’t have to log-in to check out at Lamp Post. If you want our shopping cart to remember your information for future transactions, you can select that option after you fill in your billing information.
Our usual shipping method is by USPS media mail. If you faster shipping than USPS media mail, you can order a shipping upgrade.
Please call us to place rush orders or if you need to make sure we can meet your deadline.
NOTE: From August to October, order processing may be delayed due to the high volume of orders. It’s our goal to process orders as quickly as possible, but sometimes we have a run on certain popular products and have to restock which can take a few days. Hope you understand.
Please call 800-326-9273 (or 570-435-2804) to order by phone. We accept MC, Visa, and Discover.
When you call to place your order, you will hear a real homeschooler. We can tell you immediately if your items are in stock (we check while you are on the phone!) Our goal is to ship your order as soon as we can if the item is in stock.
We do answer curriculum questions, but ask that you please use 570-435-2804!
Please leave a message if you get the answering machine. We offer personal service and will call you back as soon as possible — we homeschool too!
Email, snail mail, or call in your order information and ship to address, we will let you know the total with shipping so you can mail your check or money order. Or you can compute the shipping using the Shipping Chart. Pennsylvania residents, please add 6% sales tax on the total including shipping and handling. Mail to:
Lamp Post Publishing
1741 Tallman Hollow Road
Montoursville PA 17754
TIP: You can use our online shopping cart to choose your items. Then go to check out. You can type in your name and address on the online form (or fill it in by hand after you print it, if you prefer). Print the order form. Then mail it with your check or money order. If you cut and paste the order form into an email, you can notify us that your payment is coming. Then we can have the items ready for your order.
- Once your credit card is successfully processed, you will receive an e-mail containing a secure link to download your e-book.
- You will have 14 days to download your e-book before the link expires.
- We suggest that you have a back-up for your e-book file.
- E-books are non-returnable for obvious reasons.
- If you need help, please give us a call or send an email.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover online and in our store.
- By mail, we also accept Money Orders and checks.
- In addition, if you check out with PayPal, we also accept PayPal, e-checks, and the following credit cards.
If a product is out of stock, we may split the shipment (at our option and at no extra charge to you) and send the back ordered item as soon as it is available to us or if it’s expected within one week, we’ll hold the order and ship everything together.
When an item is back ordered for longer than 3 weeks, we will contact you to discuss your options to back order or cancel that item.
Occasionally items go out of print and in that case, we will cancel that item and send the rest of your order, refunding the price of the canceled item and adjusting S&H, if applicable.
You won’t be missing any homeschool specials (with a very few exceptions) at Lamp Post Homeschool Store. Why? We discount our prices year round, where publishers allow. It takes the pressure off of you to make purchases in a hurry and gives everyone the best price we can offer all year long.
- How long do our sales last?
Unless there is a time limit noted on the page, we will keep those sale prices all year long or until the publisher changes its prices. Usually, that is once a year or less. Publishers tend to change prices in January to March or around September.
- Some companies do not allow discounts on their products. We honor their wishes. Thanks for understanding.
- Prices shown are in US dollars and the currency of all transactions is in US dollars.
- Please note that prices are subject to change without notice. We try our best to have the correct prices; however, we receive notices year ’round from our publishers about price changes.
Pennsylvania residents, please add 6% sales tax on the total including shipping and handling.
We accept purchase orders from schools in the U.S by fax or by email in PDFs, subject to verification. Please use the SH Table for Purchase Orders on the Shipping Rates Page to compute the SH.
- In the majority of orders on the evening of the day we ship your order, we’ll send you an email with a Delivery Confirmation Number.
- When the order is shipped via USPS Media Mail, it allows for some tracking along the way when the post office scans it—which they usually do at the larger distribution centers.
- If you ordered an upgrade to USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground, then you’ll get full tracking information.
- The exception to this is when we drop-ship an item from a publisher to save time for you. In that case, tracking isn’t available to us for several days and by then, the package has probably been delivered.
- Email and we’ll respond as soon as we can, but typically by the next business day at the latest.
- Call at 570.435.2804 or 800.326.9273 and ask for Wynne, the Shipper Guy!