Articles with Encouragement to Keep on Homeschooling
The following listing contains various helpful homeschooling articles from the folks at the Lamp Post Homeschool Store. We hope you find them helpful. If you have suggestions for future articles, please contact us!
- Lamp Post Homeschool Blog Read about latest homeschool curriculum and encouragement.
- Homeschool Conversations with Harriet Yoder
- Listen As a Veteran Homeschooler talks About Homeschooling with Interviewer Rob Vail
- Is Society Demanding Children to Read Too Early? By Clara Yoder
- Are We School? Are you comparing your homeschooling to other schools?
- Homeschooling During Difficult Times Can you keep on homeschooling in the midst of a family crisis or difficulty?
- Sowing and Reaping Sowing into homeschooling is a process but stick with it for the joy of reaping when you see the fruit!
- Don’t Give Up on Your Call to Homeschool: Diligence and Faith–a Great Combination
- Why Homeschool? Major reasons why you will want to teach your children at home.
- Choosing Curriculum for K-6th Grade
- You Can Learn A Foreign Language! Homeschoolers can learn foreign languages.
- FAQ’s Homeschooling
- More Homeschool FAQs
- Home Schooling Tips Obtaining homeschool curriculum when your budget is tight
- How Can I Encourage a Friend to Homeschool or to Keep On Homeschooling?
- Starting A Homeschool Support Group. How to start your own homeschool group when you need to.
- Teaching Christianity to Your Children: A series of articles about making disciples of your children–family devotions, patterning forgiveness, praying with your children, scripture memory.
- Helpful Homeschool Links