Return Policy for Lamp Post Homeschool
If you wish to return an item, we will be happy to accept the return within 30 days of the purchase; however, the following conditions apply:
Return Merchandise Authorization is required (within 30 Days of Invoice Date)
- Please call us before shipping for a required Return Merchandise Authorization Number.
- The required RMA Number should be printed legibly on the outside of your package under your name and address.
- No refunds will be given on unapproved returns, and we reserve the right to refuse packages without an RMA#.
- Deliveries refused will be refunded minus all incurred shipping costs, which may include, but is not limited to, shipping costs to and from the respective delivery address.
- No refunds after 30 days from date of invoice.
- The item(s) must be in new salable condition, no markings, folds, etc.
- The cost of shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- We suggest that you use a shipping method that has delivery confirmation and insurance.
Note: Packages returned with “Postage Due” will be charged the postage due plus a handling fee of $3.00.
- We allow time for the product to reach us after you call us for an RMA #and ship the item promptly.
Shipping Damages and Discrepancies
- Please contact us within 10 days of receipt if you have a damaged or defective product. We will correct the problem.
- Software, E-Books, audio CDs, DVDs, Audio and Video cassettes are non-returnable.
This includes any teacher’s guides and textbooks that include software, CDs, DVD, etc. No Exceptions.
- Clearance Items are not returnable.
- If the items were defective from the manufacturer, please contact us about a Replacement.