Return Policy for Lamp Post Homeschool
Most of the items we sell are returnable for thirty days after purchase (see Non-Returnable Items below).
Please check your purchases as soon as you receive them.
If you wish to return an item, we will be happy to accept the return within 30 days of the purchase; however, the following conditions apply.
Return Merchandise Authorization is required (within 30 Days of Invoice Date)
- Please call us before shipping for a required Return Merchandise Authorization Number.
- The required RMA Number should be printed legibly on the outside of your package under your name and address.
- No refunds will be given on unapproved returns, and we reserve the right to refuse packages without an RMA#.
- Deliveries refused will be refunded minus all incurred shipping costs, which may include, but is not limited to, shipping costs to and from the respective delivery address.
- No refunds after 30 days from date of invoice.
- The item(s) must be in new salable condition, no markings, folds, etc.
- The cost of shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- We suggest that you use a shipping method that has delivery confirmation and insurance.
Note: Packages returned with “Postage Due” will be charged the postage due plus a handling fee of $3.00.
- We allow time for the product to reach us after you call us for an RMA #and ship the item promptly.
Shipping Damages and Discrepancies
- Please contact us within 10 days of receipt if you have a damaged or defective product. We will correct the problem.
- Software, online digital subscriptions, E-Books, audio CDs, DVDs, Audio and Video cassettes are non-returnable.
This includes any teacher’s guides and textbooks that include software, CDs, DVD, etc. No Exceptions.
- Clearance Items are not returnable.
- If the items were defective from the manufacturer, please contact us about a Replacement.