Do You Need A Complete Homeschool Package?
Do you need a complete homeschool package with structure, lesson plans, teacher guides, and student books? Check out reasons and curriculum choices.
If you want to make it easier to start teaching your children at home, we recommend choosing a complete program. For new homeschoolers and for families who need more structure, complete homeschool curriculum is a great choice. [Read more…]
Complete Homeschool Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
You have choices with the following grade level complete homeschool curriculum. Choose all the subjects from one publisher or mix and match from various publishers. Teachers and student books and workbooks are available. Kits come in print, software, online, or a combination of print and online.
- I want the teacher’s guides, student books, and other necessary books like student activities books.
- I want more structure and lesson plans for my homeschool teaching.
- I want peace of mind that it is academically accepted and covers required skills.
- I want professionally written homeschool curriculum with a proven track record.
- I want to focus on teaching—not researching and creating my own program.
- I want the assurance of complete curriculum where everything I need is there—the lesson plans, the answers, and student materials are provided.
If this sounds like what you want, then choosing a complete homeschool program is the best choice for your family.
After you have more experience with teaching at home, you will know more about your likes and dislikes and what works well for you and your children.
- Call or email if you have homeschool curriculum questions.
Grade Level Complete Homeschool Curriculum
- Preschool Curriculum We carry several complete Christian preschool programs.
- Calvert Homeschool Kits Complete kits for teaching grades k-2. [Print Kits]
- Alpha Omega LIFEPAC 5-Subject Sets Kindergarten to Grade 12 The complete sets for grades 1 to 12 include Bible, Math, History/Geography, Language Arts, and Science. Electives are also available. The Kindergarten set is a two-subject set with Language Arts and Math. [Print Kits]
- Switched-On Schoolhouse 5-Subject Sets For grades 3 to 12, the subjects include Bible, History/Geography, Language Arts, Mathematics, and Science. [USB Flash Drive Curriculum]
- Bob Jones University Press Curriculum Each subject from K to 12 is available. There are also electives such as art. [Print Packages]
- HMH (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt) offers a wide variety of complete homeschool subjects from various publishers such as Saxon, Holt McDougal, and more. [Various: Print, Online, Combinations]
Grade Level Subjects
Some publishers offer complete subjects, though they may not offer everything for each grade level.
- Horizons Curriculum Preschool to grade 2 and some subjects to grade 9. [Print Kits]
- Master Books Preschool to Grade 12, a creation-based science, history, language arts, and math curriculum. [Print Kits]
- Paradigm Accelerated Curriculum Various core subjects for grades 7 to 12—helps get your child to grade-level and improves reading for answers skill. [Print or Downloads]
Multi-Level Curriculum Subjects
Make it easier on yourself when you teach your children at home with multi-level courses. It saves teacher time and adds to family bonding. Typically social studies and science are good subjects for teaching several students in different grades.
- Multi-Level Science Curriculum Teach science to students of different grades with these courses.
- Multi-Level Social Studies Choose a social studies subject and look for the multi-level courses.
- What Type of Homeschool Support Group Works for You? What’s your style: field trips, co-ops, laid-back, structured?
- Start Homeschooling Half-Way Through the School Year? Midway or anytime, it’s legal to begin homeschooling whenever you make the decision.
- How to Start Homeschooling Ready to begin your homeschool journey?
- Homeschool Mini-Mesters For the student who needs a fast credit or likes to work in chunks.
- More About Homeschool Mini-Mesters Take another look at speeding up homeschool courses.