Affordable Grade-Based Math Math Kits for Kindergarten to 6th Grade
MCP Math 2005 has Teacher’s Editions and consumable student workbooks in a traditional math program. [Read more…]
- Lessons focus on one topic at a time with periodic reviews.
- Helpful for the student who needs to master a concept and work more problems of the same type.
- Four-step problem-solving strategy
- Guided and independent practice
- Real world application
- Word and story problems that “require students to draw upon and integrate multiple skills and strategies to find a solution.”
- Clean, uncluttered design and simple text with graphics in black and white.
- Emphasis on the practice of estimation, mental math, and calculator activities.
- Teacher’s Edition provides assistance in identifying and remedying common errors.
- Problems to promote algebraic thinking to help prepare students for algebra
- Chapter Tests
- It uses a traditional drill and practice format with easy-to-use lessons
- Two-color format
MCP Math Level K Homeschool Kit, 2005C Ed.
The Math Level K Homeschool Kit contains one of each of the following items:
- Teacher’s Edition Level K 9780765260550 features:
- Minimal teacher preparation time
- Two-page layout with a lay-flat spiral binding
- Answers overprinted on reduced student pages
- On the side are helpful lesson objectives, materials lists, and lesson instructions
- Includes practice exercises, assessments, alternative chapter tests
- Additional enrichment activities for different ability levels
- Student Workbook Level K 9780765260543
- Parent Guide
- Highlights main elements of student and teacher materials.
- Provides help to set up lesson plans, pacing, and adapt the program to your family.
- View MCP Mathematics Parent Guide at publisher’s website.
MCP Mathematics Level K Student Workbook, 2005C Ed.
The MCP Math Level K Student Workbook is a consumable paperback.
- Each lesson focuses on one main objective and covers two pages.
- Lesson starts with a developmental model, then provides practice.
- Exercises and additional practice provides support for your child.