Grade-Based Math With Consumable Workbooks for 5th Grade
If you have a student who has trouble copying problems from a text to a piece of paper, then Modern Curriculum Press Mathematics Level E consumable math workbooks for fifth grade will help. [Features…]
MCP Math Level E Homeschool Kit
MCP Math Level E Homeschool Kit, 2005C Ed.
Features of 2005 edition of Modern Curriculum Press Math Level E
- Lessons focus on one topic at a time with periodic reviews.
- Helpful for the student who needs to master a concept and work more problems of the same type.
- Four-step problem-solving strategy
- Guided and independent practice
- Real world application
- Word and story problems that “require students to draw upon and integrate multiple skills and strategies to find a solution.”
- Clean, uncluttered design and simple text with graphics in black and white.
- Emphasis on the practice of estimation, mental math, and calculator activities.
- Teacher’s Edition provides assistance in identifying and remedying common errors.
- Problems to promote algebraic thinking to help prepare students for algebra
- Chapter Tests
- It uses a traditional drill and practice format with easy-to-use lessons
- Two-color format
The Math Level E Homeschool Kit contains one of each of the following items:
- Level E Teacher’s Edition 9780765260659 features:
- Minimal teacher preparation time
- Two-page layout with a lay-flat spiral binding
- Answers overprinted on reduced student pages
- On the side are helpful lesson objectives, materials lists, and lesson instructions
- Includes practice exercises, assessments, alternative chapter tests
- Additional enrichment activities for different ability levels
- Level E Student Workbook 9780765260642
- Parent Guide
- Highlights main elements of student and teacher materials.
- Provides help to set up lesson plans, pacing, and adapt the program to your family.
- View MCP Mathematics Parent Guide at publisher’s website.
MCP Math Student E
MCP Mathematics Level E (5th Grade) Student Workbook, 2005C Ed.
Each chapter has a test page and a cumulative review page. In addition, there are alternative tests for each chapter in the back of each book.
The student workbook for MCP Mathematics Level E is a consumable paperback.
- Accurate copying is important unless it is interfering with learning the basic math concepts.
- At the upper elementary age, we think it is more important to learn and master those concepts.
- Yes, continue to encourage your homeschooled student to self-check for accuracy when copying numbers.
- It takes some time to develop new habits.
More Complete Math Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool
Level B Kit
Level D Kit
Level F Kit
EnVision Math 2.0