Homeschoolers Successfully Use SSRW to Teach Reading at Home
Teach reading, writing, and spelling with Sing, Spell, Read, Write Kits. [Features…]
Sing Spell Read and Write Reading Components
- Motivate your student with visuals, phonics songs, and games
- Address various learning styles with the multi-sensory approach
- Teach one student with a complete kit for that level
- Consumable student books are available for additional students
- Written by Sue Dixon and now published by Pearson
- It has an excellent track record among veteran homeschools
- Easy-to-use for homeschool parents
If you have two students in K and 1st and need all the phonics instruction helps, then I recommend the Sing Spell Read and Write Kindergarten-Grade 1 Combo. Unfortunately, that combo is out of print, but we hope the author will be able to publish it again.
This is a great program with a proven track record among homeschoolers. If it’s your first time teaching reading or you want a reading program with everything ready to go, choose Sing Spell Read and Write.
Both children will hear each other’s phonics songs. It’s a nice review when the older child hears the kindergarten songs and a head start for the younger child listening to the 1st-grade songs. They like the prizes—it’s fun and helps with motivation. It provides a thorough phonics foundation and reading practice.