Homeschoolers Successfully Use SSRW to Teach Reading at Home
Teach reading, writing, and spelling with Sing, Spell, Read, Write Kits. [Read more…]
Sing Spell Read and Write Homeschool Kits
- Motivate your student with visuals, phonics songs, and games
- Address various learning styles with the multi-sensory approach
- Teach one student with a complete kit for that level
- Consumable student books are available for additional students
- Written by Sue Dixon and now published by Pearson
- It has an excellent track record among veteran homeschools
- Easy-to-use for homeschool parents
If you have two students in K and 1st and need all the phonics instruction helps, then I’d recommend the Sing Spell Read and Write Kindergarten-Grade 1 Combo.
Both children will hear each other’s phonics songs. It’s a nice review when the older child hears the kindergarten songs and a headstart for the younger child listening to the 1st-grade songs. They like the prizes—it’s fun and helps with motivation. It provides a thorough phonics foundation and reading practice.