A Multi-Sensory Phonics Approach for Different Learning Styles
The Kindergarten Storybook reader set goes along with Sing Spell Read Write K—a Multi-Sensory Phonics Approach for different learning styles. The set consists of 6 different reader books. [Features…]
Sing Spell Read and Write Kindergarten Storybooks
The SSRW Kindergarten Storybooks Set ©2004 is still available while the supply lasts. Each book has a vocabulary list before the story and emphasizes words with one of the short vowel sounds. Your student will practice reading words with the short vowel sounds. The last book in the set will practice words the review all five short vowels.
Each Storybook Set includes one of each item:
- Dad, Sam, and Pat 9780765321673 Covers the short a sound.
- Peg Can Help 9780765231680 Covers the
- Miss Kim and the Class 9780765231367 Covers the short e sound.
- The Hot Trip 9780765231703 Covers the short o sound.
- Russ and the Gift 9780765231710 Covers the short u sound.
- Fred Fox 9780765231727 Reviews the short vowel sounds.