A Multi-Sensory Phonics Approach for Different Learning Styles
Teach reading with the Sing Spell Read Write Level 1 Kit.—a Multi-Sensory Phonics Approach for different learning styles. [Read more…]
- Motivate your student to learn to read with visuals, phonics songs, and games.
- Follow the 36 carefully sequenced steps to learn to read, write, and spell.
- Use the fun and power of music to reinforce phonics reading skills.
- Develop a 1,500-word reading and spelling vocabulary.
- Improve reading comprehension with sequential storybooks and follow-up questions.
- Extra components and kits for additional students are available here.
- Save on Sing Spell Read & Write kits and components all year long at Lamp Post Homeschool.
Sing, Spell, Read, Write Level 1 Kit Second Edition ©1998
The Sing Spell Read Write Level 1 Reading Kit includes:
- Instructor’s Manual for Level 1
- Level 1 student books Off We Go and Raceway
- Set of 17 Phonetic Storybook Readers for Level 1
- Level 1 Phonics Songs CDand 6 Level 1 Audiocassettes
- Assessment Book for Level 1
- Raceway Progress Chart
- 5 Phonics Games
- A to Z Song Placemat with Erasable Slate
- Felt Eraser and Dry-Erase Marker
- Treasure Chest and Prizes
- Sturdy Storage Box
NOTE: Replacement components for Level 1 are also available separately.
Off We Go Student Book Level 1
Sing Spell Read and Write Level 1 Off We Go Student Book
The Off We Go Student Book Second Edition ©1998 is available for an additional student.
Raceway Student Book Level 1
Sing Spell Read and Write Level 1 Raceway Student Book
The Raceway Student Book is available for an additional student.
Storybook Readers 1 to 17 for Level 1 Second Edition ©1998
The Sing Spell Read and Write Level 1 Storybook Readers Set has 17 paperback books with full-color illustrations.
These are the books in the set:
- The Apple Book covers the short a sound and has 64 pages.
- The Egg Book covers the short e sound and has 32 pages.
- The Inchworm Book covers the short i sound and has 32 pages.
- The Octopus Book covers the short o sound and has 32 pages.
- The Umbrella Book covers the short u sound and has 32 pages.
- The Truck Book covers all of the short vowels and has 64 pages.
- The Sailboat Book Covers two vowel words, two vowel words + silent e, and c=s and has 80 pages.
- The Numbers and Colors Book covers numbers and colors; ay; y=i; g=j; y=e; suffixes: er, ed, and ing; and has 64 pages.
- The Orbit Book covers or, sh, ch, er, ur, and ir and has 64 pages.
- The Three Book covers, th, tch, and the ABC Code and has 64 pages.
- The Owl Book covers ow, ou, ōw, ew, qu, and wh and has 64 pages.
- The Car Book covers ar, aw, au, oy oi, ing, ang, ong, and ung and has 64 pages.
- The Boot Book covers the oo sounds, gh, and tion has 64 pages.
- The Ball Book covers the sounds of all, dge, ue, ie, and has 64 pages.
- The Wind-up Book covers contractions, long i, air, c=s, or=er, and are=air and has 48 pages.
- The Knight Book covers silent k, l, b, g, h, and t and qu=k and has 80 pages.
- The Trophy covers ph=f, ch=k, ss=sh, ch=sh, ous, and more with 80 pages.
- If you need to purchase the books individually, see Individual Phonetic Storybook Readers for Level 1.
Assessment Book for Level 1 Second Edition ©1998
The Assessment Book for Level 1 is available for an additional student.
Phonics Songs CD for Level 1
Level 1 Phonics Songs CD 2nd Edition Second Edition ©1998
The Audio CD for Level 1 is available if you need an additional copy.