Teach Readiness Skills SSRW Preschool Kits
- Everything you need to teach readiness skills to one student is in the Sing, Spell, Read, and Write Preschool Kit.
- Address various learning styles with the multi-sensory approach—see it, hear it, sing it, and say it.
- Learn letter names. sounds, phonemic awareness, counting 1-10, and preschool skills.
- Extra Sing, Spell, Read, and Write Preschool Activity Sheets are available for additional students.
Sing, Spell, Read, and Write Preschool Kit Second Edition ©1998
By Sue Dickson, Publisher: Modern Curriculum Press
The Sing Spell Read Write Preschool Kit Second Edition ©1998 has reading activities to help children learn the following readiness skills: Letter Names, Letter Sounds, Opposites, Phonemic Awareness, Matching, Directional Concepts, Seasons, Counting 1-10, Coloring, Cutting, Pasting, and Tracing.
This Pre-K readiness program includes:
- Comprehensive Teacher’s Manual
- Preschool Activity Sheets 9781567046670
- Pre-K Readiness Songs CD with 14 songs
- Pre-Kindergarten Jolly Trolley Placemat to sing-along and point 9780765232250
- Alph-O Cards
- Alpha-O Puzzles
- Clock Manipulative with moving hour hand
- Shoe Manipulative to teach shoelace tying
- Preschool Alphabet Strip/Number Line 9781567046526
- 14 Pre-K Award Stickers 9781567044782
- Math Counting Sticks
Sing, Spell, Read, and Write Preschool Activity Sheets
The Preschool Activity Sheets ©1998 are available for the additional student.
The sheets are shrink-wrapped. We suggest using a large envelope or folder to keep them together once you open them.
Preschool Student Pack
Sing, Spell, Read, and Write Preschool Student Pack
This pack is the Preschool Student Pack ©1998 for Sing, Spell, Read, and Write Preschool.
The SSRW Preschool Student Pack includes one of each of the following items:
Sing, Spell, Read, and Write Jolly Trolley Placemat ’04
One Jolly Trolley Placemat for the SSRW Preschool Set
Pre-K Readiness Songs CD
Sing, Spell, Read, and Write Pre-K Readiness Songs CD
This is the Pre-K Readiness Songs CD that comes with 15 songs:
- Colors Song
- Circle Song
- Rectangle Song
- Square Song
- Triangle Song
- Shape Review Song
- Looby Loo
- Alphabet Lane Song (Teacher)
- Alphabet Lane Song (singers)
- ABC Song (traditional)
- A to Z Phonics Song
- Why Do We Have to Learn About Numbers?
- Counting to Ten Song
- Counting Backwards Song
- Zero Song
Out of Print
at this time