Integrates Reading Comprehension and Critical Thinking Into a Phonics Based Reading Program for Kindergarten to 6th Grade
- Also integrates word-study and writing skills into the program.
- Can be used to supplement any reading program.
- Workbooks are printed in color
- Though the content hasn’t changed, they are no longer called Modern Curriculum Press (MCP) Plaid Phonics.
Plaid Phonics 2011 Homeschool Bundle Level K
The lessons in Level K present letters and sounds in a systemic sequence and covers letter recognition, handwriting, phonemic awareness, sound to symbol correspondences, and picture dictionary page.
The Plaid Phonics 2011 Homeschool Bundle K includes one of each of the following items.
- Teacher Resource Guide Level K 9781428430983
- Student Workbook Level K 9781428430914
- Parent Guide K-F 9781428439764
Plaid Phonics K Student Workbook
The Plaid Phonics Student Workbook K has flexible lessons and develops alphabetic and phonemic awareness.
Plaid Phonics 2011 Teacher Resource Guide K
The Plaid Phonics K Teacher Resource Guide features:
- Each unit has an overview and detailed teaching plans for each lesson
- Pre- and post- tests
- Phonics games and activities
- Lesson planner
- Teaching methods for different learning styles
- Curriculum connections
- Lay-flat spiral binding
- Tabs for each unit