Integrates Reading Comprehension and Critical Thinking Into a Phonics Based Reading Program for 6th Grade
- Also integrates word-study and writing skills into the program.
- Can be used to supplement any reading program.
- Workbooks are printed in color
- Though the content hasn’t changed, they are no longer called Modern Curriculum Press (MCP) Plaid Phonics.
Plaid Phonics 2011 Word Study Homeschool Bundle Level F
In Plaid Phonics F for sixth grade, your student will learn to:
- Sound out unfamiliar words
- Recognize suffixes and prefixes
- Recognize vocabulary based on context clues
The Plaid Phonics 2011 Level F Homeschool Bundle includes one of each of the following items.
- The Plaid Phonics 2011 Word Study Teacher Resource Guide F 9781428430976 features:
- Each unit has an overview and detailed teaching plans for each lesson
- Pre- and post- tests
- Phonics games and activities
- Lesson planner
- Teaching methods for different learning styles
- Curriculum connections
- Lay-flat spiral binding
- Tabs for each unit
- Student Workbook Level F 9781428430976
- Parent Guide K-F 9781428439764
Plaid Phonics 2001 Word Study Student Workbook F
The Plaid Phonics 2011 Word Study Student Workbook F features:
- Flexible lessons and develops alphabetic and phonemic awareness.
- Critical thinking and reading comprehension exercises
- Activities to build and recognize words and spell with proficiency