Teach Your Child Phonics, Spelling, and Vocabulary With Words Their Way
Encourage your child to take a close look at words to discover the regularities and conventions of written English needed to read and spell.
Words Their Way Homeschool Bundle for Kindergarten
Included in the Words Their Way Kindergarten Homeschool Bundle is one of each of the following items.
- Student Word Study Notebook Kindergarten Practice and apply skills in the consumable notebook.
- Teacher Resource Guide K covers each lesson with a “Walk Through the Week” overview.
- Presents each lesson plan in a logical and easy-to-follow way.
- Provides additional ideas for sorting, building vocabulary, and using challenge words.
- Word Sort Envelope keeps all of the cut-out word sorts in one convenient location. Attach the envelope to the inside of the back cover of the Student Word Study Notebook.
- Parent Guide walks you through the program by:
- Highlighting the main elements of the student and teacher materials.
- Providing guidance on setting up your lesson plan, pacing, and adapting the curriculum to fit your family.
Words Their Way Kindergarten Student Word Study Notebook
The Words Their Way Kindergarten Student Word Study Notebook keeps children engaged as they practice and apply their skills.
- The notebook features 36 lessons of 4 pages each plus an accompanying activity.
- Study words by cutting, sorting, classifying, and pasting/categorizing them by spelling patterns, sounds, and word families.
- Teach students to better recognize letters, patterns, and concepts in new context with lessons that consist of sorting cards to encourage hands-on involvement.
Consumable softcover notebook with 160 pages.