Integrates Reading Comprehension and Critical Thinking Into a Phonics Based Reading Program for 5th Grade
- Also integrates word-study and writing skills into the program.
- Can be used to supplement any reading program.
- Workbooks are printed in color
- Though the content hasn’t changed, they are no longer called Modern Curriculum Press (MCP) Plaid Phonics.
Plaid Phonics 2011 Word Study Homeschool Bundle Level E
In Plaid Phonics 2011 Word Study E for fifth grade, your student will learn to:
- Achieve fluency and comprehension of written English
- Master key writing skills to make learning meaningful
- Use phonics skills while reading and writing
The Plaid Phonics 2011 Word Study Level E Homeschool Bundle includes one of each of the following items.
- Teacher Resource Guide Level E 9781428431034
- Student Workbook Level E 9781428430969
- Parent Guide K-F 9781428439764
Plaid Phonics 2011 Word Study Student Workbook E
The Plaid Phonics 2011 Word Study Student Workbook E features:
- Flexible lessons and develops alphabetic and phonemic awareness.
- Critical thinking and reading comprehension exercises
- Activities to build and recognize words and spell with proficiency
Plaid Phonics 2011 Word Study Teacher Resource Guide E
The Plaid Phonics 2011 Word Study Teacher Resource Guide E features:
- Each unit has an overview and detailed teaching plans for each lesson
- Pre- and post- tests
- Phonics games and activities
- Lesson planner
- Teaching methods for different learning styles
- Curriculum connections
- Lay-flat spiral binding
- Tabs for each unit