Integrates Reading Comprehension and Critical Thinking Into a Phonics Based Reading Program for 2nd Grade
- Also integrates word-study and writing skills into the program.
- Can be used to supplement any reading program.
- Workbooks are printed in color
- Though the content hasn’t changed, they are no longer called Modern Curriculum Press (MCP) Plaid Phonics.
Plaid Phonics 2011 Homeschool Bundle Level B
In Plaid Phonics B for second grade, your student will learn to:
- Read simple multisyllabic words,
- Read and understand words with prefixes and suffixes,
- Isolate the meaning of those prefixes and suffixes,
- Notice mistakes he or she makes when reading aloud and correct them
- Read age-appropriate words that have irregular spellings.
The Plaid Phonics 2011 Level B Homeschool Bundle includes one of each of the following items.
- Teacher Resource Guide Level B 9781428431003
- Student Workbook Level B 9781428430938
- Parent Guide K-F 9781428439764
MCP Plaid Phonics 2011 Student Workbook B
The Plaid Phonics Student Workbook B features:
- Flexible lessons and develops alphabetic and phonemic awareness.
- Greater emphasis on word analysis, vocabulary, comprehension, and writing.
Plaid Phonics 2011 Teacher Resource Guide B
The Plaid Phonics B Teacher Resource Guide features:
- Each unit has an overview and detailed teaching plans for each lesson
- Pre- and post- tests
- Phonics games and activities
- Lesson planner
- Teaching methods for different learning styles
- Curriculum connections
- Lay-flat spiral binding
- Tabs for each unit