A Christian-based American History Course
American History Set
Biographies of the Revolution Set ISBN-13: 9780890519424
Biographies of the Revolution Set
By Marilyn Boyer, Rick Boyer, Publisher: Master Books
Features of Fight for Freedom
- In The Fight for Freedom Course, your student will:
- Learn true stories of America’s War for Independence—From non-revisionist sources.
- Read about the providential acts of God that made it possible to oppose the most powerful military on earth.
- Be introduced to the leaders, the causes, and the challenges of the Revolutionary War.
- Discover life-changing character lessons from the experiences of real American heroes and villains.
- The Teacher’s Guide, Biographies of the Revolution, is formatted for easy use.
- The Student Text, The Fight for Freedom, is illustrated with pictures of famous people and scenes.
- This course is part of the Master Books 4th Grade Curriculum Set.
Included in The Fight for Freedom Set is one of each of the following:
Biographies of the Revolution Teacher Guide (ISBN-13: 9780890519110) is easy to use with The Fight for Freedom.
- Weekly Lesson Schedule
- Student worksheets that are perforated for easy removal.
- Quizzes and Tests as well as an Answer Key
- Adjust the suggested flexible schedule to fit your needs.
- After reading the assignment text, your student will complete the corresponding activities in the Teacher Guide.
The Fight for Freedom Student Text (ISBN-13: 9780890519097) your student will:
- Learn about the leaders, the causes, and the challenges of the Revolutionary War.
- Meet over 25 heroes of the War for Independence.
- Have stories and Bible verses to help them remember what they’ve learned
- Study the character traits of the heroes from callouts with comments—Little boxes with interesting facts.
- Read about the providential acts of God that made it possible for colonial America to fight and win a war against Great Britain—the mightiest military power on earth at the time.
- Get the truth from non-revisionist sources.
See samples at the publisher’s website.
More American History Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
TIMELINE OF THE REVOLUTION
Learning American History Through Literature
United States History
AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL
Savvas myWorld American History