Study Ecology and the Environment with a complete homeschool life science module
NOTE: 1/1/2021 HMH has discontinued the homeschool version of ScienceFusion. Please call for availability.
Secular-Based ScienceFusion Module D Package combines the best online and print science resources. [Features…]
Ecology and the Environment
ScienceFusion Homeschool Package Module D
The ScienceFusion Homeschool Package Module D: Ecology and the Environment includes the following components.
- The Student Workbook
- Has an Essential Question and Engage Your Brain activities to start each lesson.
- Guides students through the lesson and aid understanding with Active Reading, Visualize It, and Do the Math activities.
- Checks comprehension, applies concepts, and promotes critical thinking with Lesson Review activities.
- The Online Student Interactive Digital Curriculum features
- One year online subscription
- Digital Lessons
- People in Science
- Interactive Glossary
- Unit Quizzes
- Virtual Labs
- The Online Teacher Digital Management Center features
- One year online subscription
- Electronic Teacher Edition
- ExamView® Test Banks
- Downloadable versions of all resources and assessments
- Teacher support for digital lessons, Video-based projects, and Virtual Labs
- Assists you in planning, teaching, assessing, and tracking your student’s progress.
- Offers 24/7 access.
**NOTE: There is a flyer inside the front cover of the print student worktext.
Please locate it as soon as you open your package(s).
It has instructions for requesting access to your online digital subscription.
Table of Contents for Science Fusion Module D: Ecology and the Environment
- Unit 1: Interactions of Living Things
- Unit 2: Earth’s Biomes and Ecosystems
- Unit 3: Earth’s Resources
- Unit 4: Human Impact on the Environment
Grades 6 to 8
- ScienceFusion Module D studies Ecology and the Environment.
- This module can be completed in 4-6 weeks depending on your schedule.
- One ScienceFusion module is a good choice if your student likes to chunk courses for a homeschool mini-mester.
- Print and online content are included in the homeschool package.
- It is designed for multi-modal learning and teaching.
- Every lesson is designed to be accessed in print, digital, and hands-on environments.
- Learning strategies are specific to the learning experience.
- Makes it easier for you to teach and reinforce concepts, to promote deeper understanding, and to reach your student and his or her unique learning style.
- The full online science curriculum includes digital lessons, virtual labs, Video-based Projects, animations, simulations, and access to science eTextbooks.
- Leveled labs connect hands-on learning to the text and digital content
- The new design of the ScienceFusion Write-In Student Edition allows students to take notes, draw sketches, and record data on pages of their textbook.
- ScienceFusion Module D is a secular-based life science course for 6th to 8th grade.
- Watch a video about ScienceFusion at the publisher’s website.
- ScienceFusion Video (Takes less than one minute!)
More ScienceFusion Homeschool Packages
Life Science Modules
Earth Science Modules
Physical Science Modules
ScienceFusion® is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® and HMH® are registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.