Study Science in the Creation Week—Multi-level, Christian-based
Dr. Jay L. Wile starts with the creation week in Science In the Beginning, the first book in his science series for elementary students. It makes perfect sense to study science from the beginning as they discovered it. [Read more about the features…]
Science Courses by Dr. Jay L. Wile, Berean Builders
Science in the Beginning
Science in the Ancient World
Science in the Scientific Revolution
Science in the Age of Reason
Science in the Industrial Age
Discovering Design Chemistry
Science for K-6 Series
- Written in Dr. Wile’s conversational style with hands-on science activities.
- It’s a very homeschool-friendly program with a Christian perspective.
- Introduces science concepts as they were discovered in history is Dr. Jay L. Wile’s goal.
- Doesn’t it make sense to learn about scientific discoveries in chronological order—Coordinate your study of science with your study of world history.
- The first section of each text has simple instructions.
- Each book in the K-6 series has three levels of review for each lesson for students with different skill levels.
- Gather the easy-to-find supplies with the handy master supplies list.
- Teacher involvement is necessary for each course.
- You’ll need to direct the activities and read to or with the child(ren).
- Save teacher time by teaching several children at once.
- Participate in fun hands-on activities.
- Create homeschool memories with one-on-one interactions with your student.
- Discovering Design with Chemistry is available for high school students.
Related Science Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
Bob Jones Science
Science 101 Series