A Hands-On Multilevel Science Course With a Christian Perspective
Science in the Industrial Age introduces scientific concepts using history as its guide—written in Dr. Wile’s conversational style with hands-on science activities.
- Study scientific advances from the early 1800s to the early 1900s.
- Learn about the science as it was developed and about the lives and beliefs of the discoverers.
- It’s the fifth book in Berean Builders’ hands-on, multilevel elementary science series that studies science as it was developed.
- It’s a very homeschool-friendly course—Dr. Wile has experience working with homeschoolers.
- Save teacher time by teaching several children at once—with three levels of review for each lesson for students with different skill levels.
- Participate in fun hands-on activities.
- Interact one-on-one with your student to create homeschool memories.
Science in the Industrial Age Set
Item #: 9780989042482S
One of each of the following books is included in the Science in the Industrial Age Set.
- Science in the Industrial Age Text 9780989042482
If you have extra students or are doing the course with a co-op or someone else who has the Helps & Hints, then purchase the textbook by itself.
- Helps and Hints for Science in the Industrial Age 9780989042499
View the scope and sequence at the publisher’s website:
Multilevel Grades K-6th
Science in the Industrial Age Textbook
Science in the Industrial Age Textbook is a hardcover textbook with beautiful photographs and sketches.
- The lessons are divided into six units of 15 lessons each.
- Each lesson contains an interesting hands-on activity to illustrate the scientific concept learned in the lesson.
- Study the lives and beliefs of the discoverers and see how a person’s worldview affects his or her scientific conclusions.
- There are three levels of review exercises in each lesson.
- Topics covered in Science in the Industrial Age include:
- Human Physiology
- Cell Biology
- Light Waves
- Sound Waves
- Conservation laws
View samples at the publisher’s website:
Multi-Level Grades K-6th
Helps and Hints
Helps and Hints for
Science in the Industrial Age
Helps and Hints for Science in the Industrial Age contains:
- Answers to the review exercises
- Hints to make some lessons easier
- Tests and answers for those who want to test their children
This book comes with the set, but it’s available separately if you need an extra copy.
Multi-Level Grades K-6th