A Hands-On Multilevel Science Course With a Christian Perspective
Science in the Industrial Age introduces scientific concepts using history as its guide—written in Dr. Wile’s conversational style with hands-on science activities. It’s the fifth book in Berean Builders’ hands-on, multilevel elementary science series that studies science as it was developed.
Science in the Industrial Age Set
One of each of the following books is included in the Science in the Industrial Age Set.
- Science in the Industrial Age Text [ISBN-13: 9780989042482] is a hardcover textbook with beautiful photographs and sketches. There are 16 chapters. [Features…]
- Helps and Hints for Science in the Industrial Age [ISBN-13: 9780989042499] features:
- Answers to the review exercises
- Hints to make some lessons easier
- Tests and answers for those who want to test their children
Features of Science in the Industrial Age
- Study scientific advances from the early 1800s to the early 1900s.
- Learn about the science as it was developed and about the lives and beliefs of the discoverers.
- It’s a very homeschool-friendly course—Dr. Wile has experience working with homeschoolers.
- Save teacher time by teaching several children at once—with three levels of review for each lesson for students with different skill levels.
- The lessons are divided into six units of 15 lessons each.
- Each lesson contains an interesting hands-on activity to illustrate the scientific concept learned in the lesson.
- Study the lives and beliefs of the discoverers and see how a person’s worldview affects his or her scientific conclusions.
- There are three levels of review exercises in each lesson.
- Topics cover
- Human Physiology
- Cell Biology
- Light Waves
- Sound Waves
- Conservation laws
- Participate in fun hands-on activities.
- Interact one-on-one with your student to create homeschool memories.
- Multilevel Grades K-6th
View samples at the publisher’s website:
- Scope and Sequence
- Text table of contents
- Text sample
- Lab supply list by lesson
- Consolidated lab supply list
- Printable Notebook (Older)
- Printable Notebook (Oldest)