Dr. Jay Wile’s Third Book in the Hands-on Science Series with a Christian Perspective
Science in the Scientific Revolution is a multilevel science textbook written in Dr. Wile’s conversational style with hands-on science activities.
Science in the Scientific Revolution Set
- Covers scientific works of natural philosophers from 1543 to the end of the 1600s.
- It’s a very homeschool friendly course.
- Has three levels of review for each lesson for students with different skill levels.
- Save teacher time by teaching several children at once.
- Participate in fun participate in fun hands-on science activities.
- Interact one-on-one interactions with your student to create homeschool memories.
One of each of the following books is included in the Science in the Scientific Revolution Set.
- Science in the Scientific Revolution Text 9780989042406
If you have extra students or are doing the course with a co-op or someone else who has the Helps & Hints, then purchase the textbook by itself.
- Helps and Hints for Science in the Scientific Revolution 9780989042413
View the scope and sequence at the publisher’s website:
Multi-Level Grades K-6th
Science in the Scientific Revolution Textbook
Science in the Scientific Revolution Textbook is a hardcover textbook with beautiful photographs and sketches.
- The lessons are divided into six units of 15 lessons each.
- Each lesson is based on the work and study of a “natural philosopher” of the times studies.
- Your student will learn that most of the great natural philosophers of this time were devout Christians who studied the world around them to learn more about the nature of God.
- Topics covered in Science in the Scientific Revolution include:
- Astronomy, heliocentrism, geocentrism
- Human anatomy, medicine
- Botany, zoology, microbiology
- Conservation laws and the laws of motion
- Gasses, pressure
- Binary numbers
- View samples at the publisher’s website:
Helps and Hints
Helps and Hints for
Science in the Scientific Revolution
In Helps and Hints for Science in the Scientific Revolution there are:
- Answers to the review exercises
- Hints to make some lessons easier
- Tests and answers for those who want to test their children
This book comes with the set, but it’s available separately if you need an extra copy.
Multilevel Grades K-6th
Science Courses by Dr. Jay L. Wile, Berean Builders
Science in the Beginning
Science in Ancient World
Science in the Age of Reason
Science in the Industrial Age