Complete Multimedia Science Modules for Sixth to Eighth Grade
Explore, investigate, and engineer—integrating multiple concepts into each activity and lesson. #SecularBased [Read more…]
2018 Science Dimensions Student Print and Interactive Digital Curriculum Online
Please contact us to special order the print components for Science Dimensions modules. Available for Modules A-L.
- Encourages students to “think like scientists” and “solve problems like engineers.”
- Engineering is embedded throughout the program—not simply a separate unit.
- Flexible to meet the needs of your student.
- Each lesson offers opportunities to engage, explore, explain, elaborate, and evaluate.
- Build confidence with authentic investigation.
- Learn to conduct hands on investigations, define, questions and objectives.
- Students will explore, investigate, and engineer—integrating multiple concepts into each activity and lesson.
- Science Dimensions Modules cover key engineering, life, earth, and physical science topics.
- Four of the 12 modules can be completed in one year.
- Choose one module to finish the school year or do a homeschool mini-mester this summer.
- Parents choose the order of study for each year—mix the engineering, life, earth, and physical science topics or focus on one.
- According to the publisher, the 2018 Science Dimensions program aligns with the Common Core State Standards.
- The Teacher Edition includes 3D Learning Objectives, utilizes the 5E Instructional Model, integrates engineering, and incorporates English Language Arts and Math Connections.
- Online, the HMH Science Dimensions Trace Tool and Professional Learning videos support teacher planning and the shift to the NGSS.
- Designed specifically to address the Next Generation Science Standards* (NGSS).
- The assessment guide includes Beginning-of-Year Tests, Unit Pretests, Lesson Quizzes, Unit Tests, Mid-Year and End-of-Year benchmark tests, and Performance-Based Assessments.
Student Edition Module A
Science Dimensions Student Edition Module A: Engineering and Science
Magazine-style, research-based worktext available in a consumable module.
The print Student Worktext Module A allows students to write, draw, underline, and circle responses and take notes.
Consumable, 168 pages
More Science at Lamp Post Homeschool
HMH Science Dimensions®, HMH®, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin
Harcourt. © Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.
*Next Generation Science Standards is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards were involved in the production of this product, and they do not endorse it.