The Physical Science Package Is A Complete Science Course
This physical science course combines science content with accessible design, student-friendly narrative, and vivid visuals.
Features of the Holt Physical Science for Grades 6-8th
- Has 7 Units with a total of 23 Chapters.
- For each chapter, a Pre-Reading Activity helps students organize their ideas, and a Start-Up Activity motivates them.
- Each section includes Objectives, Key Terms, and a Reading Check to develop reading skills, vocabulary, and understanding.
- For parents who wish to use a hardcover Teacher’s Edition, a homeschool package with a Teacher’s Edition is available.
Holt Physical Science Homeschool Package with Teacher’s Edition
The Holt Science & Technology Physical Science Homeschool Package with Teacher’s Edition includes one of each of the following items.
- One Student Edition 9780030462283
Hardcover text that engages students in physical science through an accessible design, student-friendly narrative, and vivid visuals. A multitude of activities reinforce and extend students understanding of physical science content. Real-life features show students that science is part of their everyday lives and answers the ‘why’ of science education.
- One Physical Science Science Chapter Resources CD-ROM 9780030464348
This CD-ROM contains all the teaching resources you need to easily plan and manage your lessons including skills worksheets, lab and activity datasheets, vocabulary review and directed reading worksheets, concept mapping, quizzes, chapter tests and more.
- One Teacher’s Edition (Hardcover) 9780030457685
The Teacher’s Edition features a Lesson Cycle that consists of teaching strategies, creative reinforcement, and thought-provoking extensions. In addition, activities are labeled by difficulty level so you can choose the ones appropriate for your students.