A Traditional Christian-based Science Curriculum for 6th Grade
- Cover various concepts about earth science, life science, physical science, and the human body with a Christian point of view.
- Present lessons within a biblical worldview
- Develop critical thinking and science process skills such as classifying, inferring, communicating, measuring, experimenting, and collecting and recording data.
- Study classifications, cell structures, plants and animals, heredity, and the nervous and immune systems.
- BJU Press Science 6 is a Christian-based traditional textbook-based homeschool kit.
BJU Press Science 6 Homeschool Kit Fourth Edition
BJU Press Science 6 Homeschool Kit, a Christian-based textbook curriculum, encourages the development of critical thinking skills and a biblical worldview. Study classifications, cell structures, plants and animals, heredity, and the nervous and immune systems. Hands-on activities and projects help develop science process skills.
Included in the Bob Jones Science 6 Subject Kit 4th Edition are one of each of the following:
- Teacher’s Edition with CD (#281311, ISBN-13: 9781606822166) has 180 lessons with discussion guides, demonstrations and activities, teacher-guided experiments, and more. The CD has pages for use with lessons, visuals, quizzes, information about science fairs, and the Activity Manual Answer Key.
- Student Text (#280081, ISBN-13: 9781606822067) features:
- Colorful diagrams, graphs, charts, and photographs and illustrations
- Quick Check questions
- Instructions for experiments, activities, and projects
- Vocabulary list, key ideas, and an application question at the end of each chapter.
- Glossary and index
- Student Activity Manual (#281329, ISBN-13: 9781606822173) includes pages for recording and evaluating activities, reinforcement pages, study guides, and enrichment pages.
- Tests Packet (#281345, ISBN-13: 9781606822197) has one test for each chapter in the Science 6 Text. The tests are consumable and intended for one student.
- Test Answer Key (#281352, ISBN-13: 9781606822203) has the answers to the Science 6 Tests overprinted on a copy of the student version.