A Traditional Christian-based Science Curriculum for 5th Grade
Learn about minerals and rocks, fossils, matter and heat, energy, weather, biomes, ecosystems, sound and light, the respiratory, and the circulatory systems.
Science 5 Kit
Science 5 Homeschool Kit
BJU Press Science 5 Homeschool Kit 4th Edition
Publisher: BJU Press (Bob Jones University Press)
BJU Press Science 5 Homeschool Kit 4th Edition is a Christian-based complete textbook curriculum.
- Learn about minerals and rocks, fossils, matter and heat, energy, weather, biomes, ecosystems, sound and light, the respiratory, and the circulatory systems.
- Help your child develop knowledge of God with lessons that have a biblical worldview.
- Develop critical thinking and science process skills with hands-on activities and projects.
Included in the BJU Press Science 5 Subject Kit 4th Edition is one of each of the following:
- Teacher’s Edition with CD (#293001, ISBN-13: 9781606826027)
- Helps you teach with its detailed lesson plans, schedules, teaching tips, and answers to questions in the book and activity manual.
- Full-color reduced-size student pages with overprinted answers (where applicable)
- Teaching notes in the side and bottom margins that include additional background information, Bible applications, cross-curricular links, scientific activities, unit introductions with discussion questions and possible answers
- Each chapter has an Answers in Genesis lesson
- Lesson Plan Overviews
- Materials List
- A Teacher’s Toolkit CD includes a digital copy of the Activity Manual Answer Key, reproducible worksheets, quizzes and quizzes answers, visuals and Student Text Diagrams, information about science fairs, instructional aids and more
- Student Text for Science 5 (#522425, ISBN-13: 9781628568790) features:
- Colorful diagrams, graphs, charts, and photographs and illustrations
- Quick Check questions
- Instructions for experiments, activities, and projects
- Vocabulary list, key ideas, and an application question at the end of each chapter
- Glossary and index in the back
- Science 5 Student Activity Manual (#293019, ISBN-13: 9781606826010)
- Offers a variety of pages to help the student understand the lesson material.
- Study Guide pages for review
- Recording pages to reinforce scientific methods
- Preview, Reinforcement, and Expansion pages
- Answers in Genesis pages about Christian belief versus secular science
- The answer key is included in the Science 5 TE above.
- Science 5 Student Activity Manual Answer Key (#507509, ISBN-13: 9781628562651)
- Provides overprinted answers for activity pages presented in Science 5 Activity Manual (4th ed.) for convenient grading and evaluation.
- The answer key also includes teacher’s notes and references to corresponding lessons in Science 5 (4th ed.).
- Tests (#293027, ISBN-13: 9781606826034)
- Includes 12 chapter tests in the Bob Jones Science 5 Tests.
- The tests are consumable and intended for one student. Each test uses a variety of question formats.
- Test Answer Key (#293043, ISBN-13: 9781606826041)
Has the answers to the Science 5 Tests overprinted on a copy of the student version.
More BJU Press Science Subject Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool