A Traditional Christian Science Curriculum for 1st Grade
- Encourage development of critical thinking skills and a biblical worldview
- Lessons in BJU Press Science 1 are presented within a biblical worldview to help your child develop knowledge of God.
- Written on a first-grade level, your student will learn about topics such as the senses, health and safety, gravity, the senses, and more.
- Hands-on activities and projects help your student to develop science process skills.
- Purchase the complete homeschool kit that includes a Teacher’s Edition, Student Text, Student Activity Manual, Student Activity Manual Answer Key, Tests, and Tests Answer Key.
- BJU Press Science 1 is a Christian-based traditional textbook curriculum for first grade.
BJU Press Science 1 Homeschool Kit, 3rd Edition
Item # bju278150
BJU Press Science 1 Homeschool Kit, a Christian-based textbook curriculum, encourages the development of critical thinking skills and a biblical worldview. Your student will learn about topics such as the senses, health and safety, gravity, the senses, and more. Hands-on activities help develop science process skills.
Included in the Bob Jones Science 1 Subject Kit are one of each of the following:
- Science 1 Teacher’s Edition with CD (#271700, ISBN-13: 9781606820865) features:
- 69 lessons divided into eleven chapters
- Student pages reprinted in a reduced size.
- Teacher notes and plans are in the side margins.
- Chapter introduction
- Objectives, vocabulary, materials lists,
- Discussion questions with answers
- Teacher helps
- a Teacher’s Toolkit CD with printer friendly pages has
- Reproducible pages
- Sound files to use with certain lessons
- Information about science fairs
- Student Text for Science 1 (#222166, ISBN-13: 9781606820834) has 69 lessons with colorful photographs and illustrations.
- Science 1 Activity Manual Answer Key (#271718, ISBN-13: 9781606820872) has the student activity manual pages with overprinted answers for easy grading.
- Student Activity Manual for Science 1 (#271684, ISBN-13: 9781606820841) reinforces key concepts in the book. It is consumable for one student.
- Science 1 Tests (#271781, ISBN-13: 9781606820858) has 11 tests to evaluate your student’s progress. It is non-reproducible and intended for one student.
- Test Answer Key for Science 1 (#271809, ISBN-13: 9781606820889) has the answers overprinted on the Science 1 Tests for easy grading.