Teach Christian-based Homeschool PE for Pre-K to 12th Grade!
It’s recommended to use Horizons PE in a group setting because it develops teamwork skills and fitness disciplines. [Features…]
- You can use it in the homeschool setting to teach the basics of physical education.
- It is also a good PE choice for homeschool co-ops and small private schools.
Four Levels of Horizons PE For Preschool to 12th Grade
Horizons PE K-2nd
Grades PreK to 2
Horizons PE 3-5th
Horizons PE 6-8th
Horizons PE 9-12th
Grades 9 to 12
Finding team sports for your homeschool student to join isn’t difficult. For example, well-known team sports available to homeschoolers include AYSO soccer and Little League baseball. Larger homeschool groups can offer archery, basketball, and other team sports. Some school districts and private schools allow homeschool students to participate in extra-curricular activities such as team and individual sports.
- Horizons PE has a Christian perspective.
- Use Coupon Code DiscountAOP to get the best available discount off list price on Horizons Physical Education Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.**
- Horizons PE Scope and Sequence Learn more about this program.
- Recommended for group settings because it develops teamwork skills and fitness disciplines.
- Can be used in homeschool groups and private schools as well as the home setting with adaptations.
- Four levels of Horizons PE are available for preschool to grade 12.
More Horizons Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool
Horizons Health K-8
Horizons Math K-9
Horizons Penmanship 1-6
Spelling & Vocabulary 1-3
Horizons®, LIFEPACs®, and Switched-On Schoolhouse® are registered trademarks of Alpha Omega Publications.
**The discount will be taken off the in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code. Add in one time to discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse curriculum in your shopping cart. Can not be combined with any other coupon codes and excludes items marked clearance.