Teach Christian-based Homeschool PE for Third to Fifth Grade!
While it is recommended that you use Horizons PE in a group setting because it develops teamwork skills and fitness disciplines, you can use it in the homeschool setting to teach the basics of physical education.
Finding team sports for your homeschool student to join isn’t difficult. For example, well-known team sports available to homeschoolers include AYSO soccer and Little League baseball. Larger homeschool groups can offer archery, basketball, and other team sports. Some school districts and private schools allow homeschool students to participate in extra-curricular activities such as team and individual sports.
- Horizons PE is taught from a Christian perspective.
- Use Coupon Code DiscountAOP to get the best available discount off list price on Horizons Physical Education Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.**
- Horizons PE Scope and Sequence Learn more about this program.
Four Levels of Horizons PE For Preschool to 12th Grade
Horizons Physical Education 3-5
Horizons Physical Education 3-5 curriculum covers body part movements, anatomy and physiology, and flexibility training.
- The teacher’s guide has three sections—one for each grade level for a full school year based on a three-day per week program.
- View Sample Pages for Horizons PE Gr. 3-5
Grades 3, 4, and 5 Christian-based program
Horizons®, LIFEPACs®, and Switched-On Schoolhouse® are registered trademarks of Alpha Omega Publications
**The discount will be taken off the in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code. Add in one time to discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse curriculum in your shopping cart. Can not be combined with any other coupon codes and excludes items marked clearance.