Teach Christian-based PE for Third to Fifth Grade at Home!
While it is recommended that you use Horizons PE in a group setting because it develops teamwork skills and fitness disciplines, you can use it in the homeschool setting to teach the basics of physical education. [Read more…]
Finding team sports for your homeschool student to join isn’t difficult. For example, well-known team sports available to homeschoolers include AYSO soccer and Little League baseball. Larger homeschool groups can offer archery, basketball, and other team sports. Some school districts and private schools allow homeschool students to participate in extra-curricular activities such as team and individual sports.
- Horizons PE is taught from a Christian perspective.
- Use Coupon Code DiscountAOP to get the best available discount off list price on Horizons Physical Education Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.**
Four Levels of Horizons PE For Preschool to 12th Grade
Horizons Physical Education 3-5
- The teacher’s guide has three sections—one for each grade from third to fifth grade for a full school year based on a three-day per week program.
- Complete teaching instructions include sample lesson plans; student activities and games; and psychomotor, intellectual, and decisional learning goals.
- Easy-to-follow diagrams will help you explain game rules quickly and easily.
- View Sample Pages for Horizons PE Gr. 3-5.
- Learn More about Horizons PE Scope and Sequence.
Grades 3, 4, and 5 Christian-based program
Horizons®, LIFEPACs®, and Switched-On Schoolhouse® are registered trademarks of Alpha Omega Publications
**The discount will be taken off the in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code. Add in one time to discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse curriculum in your shopping cart. Can not be combined with any other coupon codes and excludes items marked clearance.