Christian-based Handwriting Curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications
Features of Horizons Penmanship
- Practice letter formation, spacing, capitalization, punctuation, and pencil grip.
- Teach manuscript handwriting in 1st grade—With the ball and stick method.
- Study Cursive Handwriting in 2nd to 6th grades.
- Copy Bible verses from the New International Bible and excerpts from important historical documents.
- Learn more about this program: Scope and Sequence
- The set includes a Teacher’s Guide and the accompanying student book.
- The components are available separately.
- Use Coupon Code DiscountAOP to get the best available discount off list price on Horizons Penmanship Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.**
Horizons Penmanship 1 Set
Learn “correct letter formation, proper stroke and posture, word spacing, and basic capitalization and punctuation” in Horizons Penmanship 1.
Included in the Penmanship Set 1 is one of each of the following:
- Penmanship 1 Student Book 9780740302046
- Penmanship 1 Teacher’s Guide 9780740302060
Student Book 1
Student Book Horizons Penmanship 1
Handwriting program for Grade 1
Teacher’s Guide 1
Teacher’s Guide Horizons Penmanship 1
Horizons Penmanship 2 Set
Horizons Penmanship 2 “features five lessons per week that provide letter and word formations practice, with the fifth lesson being a special picture page for students to color and write a selected Bible verse.” In Horizons Penmanship 2 students “begin the transition from the manuscript to cursive writing.”
Included in the Penmanship Set 2 is one of each of the following:
- Penmanship 2 Student Book 9780740302084
- Penmanship 2 Teacher’s Guide 9780740302107
Student Book 2
Student Book Horizons Penmanship 2
Teacher’s Guide Horizons Penmanship 2
Horizons Penmanship 3 Set
In Horizons Penmanship 3, students build strong communication skills through a variety of lessons and activities that practice spelling, vocabulary, penmanship, and creative writing. Students also continue the transition from manuscript to cursive writing.”
Included in the Penmanship Set 3 is one of each of the following:
- Penmanship 3 Student Book 9780740303746
- Penmanship 3 Teacher’s Guide 9780740303753
Student Book 3
Student Book Horizons Penmanship 3 Cursive
Teacher’s Guide for Horizons Penmanship 3 Cursive
Horizons Penmanship 4 Set
“Students perfect their cursive skills, reinforce proper manuscript writing, and increase their spelling and vocabulary skills” in Horizons Penmanship 4.
Included in the Penmanship Set 4 is one of each of the following:
- Penmanship 4 Student Book 9780740307478
- Penmanship 4 Teacher’s Guide 9780740307485
Student Book 4
Student Book Horizons Penmanship 4
Teacher’s Guide 4
Teacher’s Guide Horizons Penmanship 4
Penmanship 5 Set
“Students perfect their cursive skills, reinforce proper manuscript writing, and increase their spelling and vocabulary skills” in Horizons Penmanship 5.
Included in the Penmanship Set 5 is one of each of the following:
- Penmanship 5 Student Book 9780740312496
- Penmanship 5 Teacher’s Guide 9780740312502
Student Book 5
Horizons Penmanship 5 Student Book
Teacher’s Guide 5
Horizons Penmanship 5 Teacher’s Guide
Penmanship 6 Set
Give your student practice in handwriting with words of wisdom from around the world in Horizons 6th Grade Penmanship.
Featuring 160 lessons in one student workbook and a teacher’s guide, this course encourages students to improve their manuscript and cursive skills by copying passages from Aesop’s fables, proverbs, epigrams, riddles, prayers, and more. Students also write letters in other languages and compose words of wisdom.
Included in the Penmanship Set 6 is one of each of the following:
- Penmanship 6 Student Book 9781563712951
- Penmanship 6 Teacher’s Guide 9781563712944
Student Book 6
Horizons Penmanship 6 Student Book
Horizons 6th Grade Penmanship Student Book teaches students to maintain attractive cursive and manuscript by copying words of wisdom from around the world, composing wise words, and writing in other languages.
The student workbook features 160 lessons and includes handwriting tips, letter formation guides, and worksheets for each daily lesson.
View a Sample of the Horizons 6 Student Worktext:
Teacher’s Guide 6
Penmanship 6 Teacher’s Guide
Teach your child to improve his or her handwriting with words of wisdom from around the world. As they practice cursive and manuscript, students copy passages from ancient writings classic literature and words in other languages.
The Horizons 6th Grade Penmanship Teacher’s Guide includes a scope and sequence, teaching tips, suggested extension activities, and more.
View a Sample of the Horizons 6 Teacher’s Guide:
Horizons®, LIFEPACs®, and Switched-On Schoolhouse® are registered trademarks of Alpha Omega Publications
**The discount will be taken off the in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code. Add in one time to discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse curriculum in your shopping cart. Can not be combined with any other coupon codes and excludes items marked clearance.