Christian-based Handwriting Curriculum For Grade 1
Teach manuscript handwriting in 1st grade—With the ball and stick method.[Read more…]
- Practice letter formation, spacing, capitalization, punctuation, and pencil grip.
- Copy Bible verses from the New International Bible and excerpts from important historical documents.
- Learn more about this program: Scope and Sequence.
- Each set includes a Teacher’s Guide 1 and one Student Book 1.
- Additional student books are available separately.
- Use Coupon Code DiscountAOP to get the best available discount off list price on Horizons Penmanship Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.**
Horizons Penmanship 1 Set
Learn “correct letter formation, proper stroke and posture, word spacing, and basic capitalization and punctuation” in Horizons Penmanship 1.
Included in the Penmanship Set 1 is one of each of the following:
- Penmanship 1 Student Book 9780740302046
- Penmanship 1 Teacher’s Guide 9780740302060
Student Book Horizons Penmanship 1
The Horizons 1st Grade Penmanship Student Book is a full-color, Bible-based student workbook that contains 160 lessons with easy-to-learn manuscript writing exercises for upper- and lower-case letters and words, numbers, punctuation, and more!
Teacher’s Guide Horizons Penmanship 1
The Horizons 1st Grade Penmanship Teacher’s Guide contains step-by-step lesson plans, practical teaching tips, and fun-filled activities for each of the 160 lessons. Reproducible practice pages and answer keys are included.