Christian-based Handwriting Curriculum For Grade 1
Teach manuscript handwriting in 1st grade—With the ball and stick method.[Read more…]
- Practice letter formation, spacing, capitalization, punctuation, and pencil grip.
- Copy Bible verses from the New International Bible and excerpts from important historical documents.
- Learn more about this program: Scope and Sequence.
- Each set includes a Teacher’s Guide 1 and one Student Book 1.
- Additional student books are available separately.
- Use Coupon Code DiscountAOP to get the best available discount off list price on Horizons Penmanship Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.**
Horizons Penmanship 1 Set
Learn “correct letter formation, proper stroke and posture, word spacing, and basic capitalization and punctuation” in Horizons Penmanship 1.
Included in the Penmanship Set 1 is one of each of the following:
- Penmanship 1 Student Book 9780740302046
- Penmanship 1 Teacher’s Guide 9780740302060
Student Book Horizons Penmanship 1
The Horizons 1st Grade Penmanship Student Book is a full-color, Bible-based student workbook that contains 160 lessons with easy-to-learn manuscript writing exercises for upper- and lower-case letters and words, numbers, punctuation, and more!
Teacher’s Guide Horizons Penmanship 1
The Horizons 1st Grade Penmanship Teacher’s Guide contains step-by-step lesson plans, practical teaching tips, and fun-filled activities for each of the 160 lessons. Reproducible practice pages and answer keys are included.
More Horizons Penmanship Kits at LampPostHomeschool.com
Horizons®, LIFEPACs®, and Switched-On Schoolhouse® are registered trademarks of Alpha Omega Publications
**The discount will be taken off the in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code. Add in one time to discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse curriculum in your shopping cart. Can not be combined with any other coupon codes and excludes items marked clearance.