Christian-Based Health Courses for Kindergarten to Grade 8
Build a healthy foundation with discussion-based Horizons Health courses. Your student will cover the themes of growth and development, disease prevention, nutrition, mental health, personal health, family life, human sexuality, social health, first aid, and more.
Horizons Health Kindergarten Set
The Horizons Health Kindergarten Set includes one of each of the following items:
- Horizons Health Teacher’s Guide Grade K 9780740314933
- Horizons Health Student Workbook Grade K 9780740315053
- Each lesson in the Teacher’s Guide 1 has a Preparations/Materials List, Objectives, Background Information, and the Lesson.
- Answers are integrated into the lesson plan for the day.
- Directions for the use of each component are given.
- When you need to use the student workbook or text, the item name is shown in bold type with the instructions following in regular type and the answers in italics.
- Use Coupon Code DiscountAOP to get the best available discount off list price on Horizons Health Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.**
- Scope and Sequence Learn more about this program.
Student Workbook K
Horizons Health Kindergarten Student Workbook
The Horizons Health Kindergarten Student Workbook contains over 40 perforated black-and-white student visuals and drawing activities which are teacher-administered.
Horizons®, LIFEPACs®, and Switched-On Schoolhouse® are registered trademarks of Alpha Omega Publications
**The discount will be taken off the in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code. Add in one time to discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse curriculum in your shopping cart. Can not be combined with any other coupon codes and excludes items marked clearance.