Christian-Based Health Courses for Kindergarten to Grade 8
Build a healthy foundation with discussion-based Horizons Health courses. Your student will cover the themes of growth and development, disease prevention, nutrition, mental health, personal health, family life, human sexuality, social health, first aid, and more.
Horizons Health Kindergarten Set
- Includes 48 step-by-step, age-appropriate lessons with teaching materials and suggested puppet dialogues, along with colorful student visuals and hands-on activities.
- Cover Christian-based topics like family, friendship, safety, body care, preventing health problems, and more.
- Answers are integrated into the lesson plan for the day.
- Directions for the use of each component are given.
- When you need to use the student workbook or text, the item name is shown in bold type with the instructions following in regular type and the answers in italics.
- Use Coupon Code DiscountAOP to get the best available discount off list price on Horizons Health Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.**
- Scope and Sequence Learn more about this program.
The Horizons Health Kindergarten Set includes one of each of the following items:
Horizons Health Teacher’s Guide Grade K 9780740314933
- Each lesson in the Teacher’s Guide 1 has a Preparations/Materials List, Objectives, Background Information, and the Lesson.
- This softbound guide has step-by-step lessons, a curriculum overview, and a unit lesson planner!
- Individual lesson objectives, required materials, and activities involving puppets are included.
- Contains 48 lessons.
- Preview sample Teacher K pages.
Horizons Health Student Workbook Grade K 9780740315053
Horizons Health Kindergarten Student Workbook
The Horizons Health Kindergarten Student Workbook features:
- Over 40 perforated black-and-white student visuals and drawing activities (teacher-administered).
- Perforated pages for easy removal.
- Visually teach beginning health concepts: LIving in a family, getting along with others, taking care of body, being safe, and preventing health problems.
- Hands-on activities such as coloring pictures, matching and identifying objects, cut-outs, and letter tracing.
- Designed for 2-3 lessons per week.
- Christian-based topics.
More Homeschool Health and Physical Education Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
Horizons®, LIFEPACs®, and Switched-On Schoolhouse® are registered trademarks of Alpha Omega Publications
**The discount will be taken off the in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code. Add in one time to discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse curriculum in your shopping cart. Can not be combined with any other coupon codes and excludes items marked clearance.