Students Will Learn How to Care for Their Bodies in This 5-Unit Health Course
- It is designed for elementary grades 4-7.
- Available in Lifepac or Switched-On Schoolhouse format—both on this page.
- Use Coupon Code DiscountAOP to get the best available discount off list price on Alpha Omega Health Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.**
LIFEPAC Elective Health Quest Set
This upper elementary/middle school health program in LIFEPAC Select format has five units and a teacher’s manual. Units in the LIFEPAC Health Quest Set include:
- Physical Health
- Mental Health
- Safety and Disease Prevention
- Stewardship of God’s Creation
Switched-On Schoolhouse Health Quest
Have a Wealth of Health! Because today’s world is filled with disease and health issues, student’s should learn how to care for themselves. With Switched-On Schoolhouse Health Quest, a five-unit course designed for elementary grades 4-6, student’s will receive advice on how to care for their bodies.
- Topics covered in a colorful, engaging format are:
- Your Body
- Nutrition and Fitness
- Health Maintenance
- Build your student’s’ concept of health with engaging and interactive SOS Health Quest.
- Students will study growth and adolescence, mental and emotional health, basic food groups, emergency planning, along with personal and ecological management.
- Proper exercise techniques are also demonstrated with slide shows and videos!
- View Switched-On Health Quest Overview.
Three of our children used this program, learned a lot, and enjoyed it.
More Health Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
Horizons®, LIFEPACs®, and Switched-On Schoolhouse® are registered trademarks of Alpha Omega Publications
**The discount will be taken off the in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code. Add in one time to discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse curriculum in your shopping cart. Can not be combined with any other coupon codes and excludes items marked clearance.