Study health with the easy-to-use Horizons Health 1st Grade Complete Kit—Includes everything you need to teach health at home. [Read more…]
Horizons Health Grade 1 Set
- The Horizons Health 1 Set comes with everything you need to teach first-grade health at home.
- Explains essential health topics with a soft-cover teacher’s guide and a consumable student workbook.
- Complete set includes 50 step-by-step, age-appropriate lessons with suggested puppet dialogues and teaching materials, colorful student visuals and hands-on activities.
- Covers Christian-based topics like changing bodies, healthy choices, health problems, and more!
- Teaches with a spiral learning format.
- Designed to be taught two to three days per week–flexible to teach according to your student’s schedule.
- Adaptable to homeschooling or homeschool co-ops.
- Reasonably priced health course.
- Use Coupon Code DiscountAOP to get the best available discount off list price on Horizons Health Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.**
- Scope and Sequence Learn more about this program.
The Horizons Health Grade 1 Set includes one of each of the following items:
Teacher’s Guide for Horizons Health 1 9780740314940
Student Workbook for Horizons Health 1 19780740315060
Horizons Health 1 Student Workbook
The Horizons Health 1 Student Workbook features:
- Over 30 black-and-white student visuals and drawing activities (teacher-administered).
- Perforated pages for easy removal.
- Activities include coloring pictures, matching and identifying objects, cutting and pasting, and writing simple words.
- Learn about understanding emotions and the growing body, making healthy choices, preventing health problems, and developing safety awareness.
- Teacher-administered student activities help visually teach beginning health concepts.
Horizons Health 1 Teacher’s Guide
The Horizons Health 1 Teacher’s Guide features:
- Step-by-step teacher’s guide includes 50 lessons, along with a list of needed materials, objectives, lesson overviews, related activities, and more!
- Each lesson in the Teacher’s Guide 1 has a Preparations/Materials List, Objectives, Background Information, and the Lesson.
- Answers are integrated into the lesson plan for the day.
- Gives directions for the use of each component.
- When you need to use the student workbook or text, the item name is shown in bold type with the instructions following in regular type and the answers in italics.
- Health topics covered include understanding emotions and the growing body, making healthy choices, preventing health problems, and developing safety awareness.
**The discount will be taken off the in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code. Add in once to get the discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse. Can not be combined with any other coupon codes and excludes items marked clearance.
Horizons® is a registered trademark of Alpha Omega Publications.