Makes Life a Lot Easier for Parents to Teach Art at Home
ARTistic Pursuits curriculum is a very well done art series written by Brenda Ellis. [Read more…]
- Expanded to include more lessons.
- The books have plastic covers and coil binding which makes them easy to work with.
- Pages are printed in full color on one side only and are visually pleasing to the eye.
- The instructions are easy to follow with lots of examples.
- All of the books for each level are non-consumable.
- Artistic Pursuits art courses are mentioned in The Well Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer as a homeschool art curriculum resource.
- Save on Artistic Pursuits art courses all year long at Lamp Post Homeschool.
ARTistic Pursuits Art Curriculum
Preschool Level Ages 3, 4, and 5
Early Elementary Art K-3
- Art for Children Volume 1
- Art of the Ancients Volume 2
- Art of the Middle Ages Volume 3
- Artists That Shaped the Italian Renaissance Volume 4
- Art of the Northern Countries: Renaissance to Realism Volume 5
- Art of the Impressionists Volume 6
- Art of the Modern Age Volume 7
- Art in America Volume 8
- Classic Version Artistic Pursuits for Kindergarten to Grade 3
- Early Elementary Book 1: Introduction to the Visual Arts (Classic Version)
- Early Elementary Book 2: Stories of Artists and Their Art (Classic Version)
- Early Elementary Book 3: Modern Painting and Sculpture (Classic Version)
- Artistic Pursuits for Grades 4-5
- Elementary Book 1: Elements of Art and Composition
- Elementary Book 2: Color and Composition
Middle School Level
- Artistic Pursuits for Grades 6 to 8
- Middle School Book 1: The Elements of Art and Composition
- Middle School Book 2: Color and Composition
Sculpture Techniques for Ages 11 to 18
High School Level
- Artistic Pursuits for Grades 9 to 12.
- Book 1 for High School: The Elements of Art and Composition
- Book 2 for High School: Color and Composition