An Excellent Art Curriculum for Middle School by Brenda Ellis
Middle School Book 2 Color and Composition gives students an in-depth look at color theory and how to use it with a dry medium such as pastels.
Middle School Book 2
Color and Composition 9781939394071
Artistic Pursuits Middle School Book 2:
Color and Composition (3rd Edition)
- Each book in the middle school grade level requires little or no teacher preparation—it is written to the student.
- Eight units explore the element of color in 8 units and the next eight units study composition as it relates to color.
- Emphasizes world art in lessons and projects.
- There are 68 lessons in this one-year art course for middle school.
- Watch a video: Learn about Artistic Pursuits Middle School.
More ARTistic Pursuits Courses at LampPostHomeschool.com
Middle School 1
High School Art