A Great Guide to Teach Art to Your Preschooler
Designed for parents and newly expanded, ARTistic Pursuits The Way They See It has 36 art projects that encourage the use of fine motor skills. [Read more…]
The Way They See It Preschool Art, 3rd Edition
Designed for parents and newly expanded, The Way They See It is a great guide for teaching art to your preschool child.
- Draw inspiration from master works and numerous explorations of nature in The Way They See It.
- Brenda Ellis explains how children develop artistically.
- 26 art appreciation lessons that feature works by well-known artists such as Hokusai, Hicks, and O’Keeffe.
- Give preschoolers a chance to experience the process of making art the way they see it.
- Easy-to-use with full-color illustrations.
- Lay-flat coil binding with plastic cover on front and back
- Affordable because it is non-consumable
- Printed in full color on one side only and are visually pleasing to the eye.
- Parent-friendly instructions are easy to follow.
- Encourage creativity with age-appropriate suggestions.
- A best choice for teaching preschool art. #LampPostHomeschoolFavorite!
- Save on Artistic Pursuits art courses all year long at Lamp Post Homeschool.
- Watch this video to learn about The Way They See It, the Preschool Level, Homeschool Art Instruction by Brenda Ellis of ARTistic Pursuits.
Preschool Level Ages 3, 4, and 5