Learn High School Art at Home with Lessons and Projects
For the high school student who wants to take art lessons at home, we offer Artistic Pursuits High School Book 2 by Brenda Ellis. [Features…]
High School Art Book 2
Color and Composition ISBN-13:9781939394095
Artistic Pursuits High School Art Book 2:
Color and Composition (3rd Edition)
Artistic Pursuits High School Book 2 Color and Composition gives students an in-depth look at color theory and how artists use the color wheel.
- Features step-by-step instruction and hands-on art projects
- This one-year high school art course has 68 lessons.
- Eight units explore the element of color and another eight units study composition as it relates to color. The emphasis in this level is on European art.
- The text is non-consumable.
- Another level for high school is available: ARTistic Pursuits High School Art 1.
- Each level is a one-year course.
- Brenda Ellis wrote both courses.
- High school courses are flexible in that you could take two years to do both books.
- If your student prefers, you can do one semester of art each year for four years.
- Video: Artistic Pursuits High School
More ARTistic Pursuits Courses at LampPostHomeschool.com
Middle School Art
High School Art 1