Traditional Christian Based History Course for 1st Grade
- Introduces social studies topics such as early American history, world history, government, economics, geography, and cultural studies.
- Study history with a biblical worldview.
- Learn critical thinking skills and map and graph skills with hands-on activities.
- Adaptable to different learning styles.
- Components are available in a homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
Heritage Studies 1 Kit, 3rd Edition
In Heritage Studies 1 your homeschool student will study social studies topics such as early American history, world history, government, economics, geography, and cultural studies. A Biblical worldview, critical thinking skills, map and graph skills are encouraged with this history course that included hands-on activities.
The Heritage Studies 1 Homeschool Kit contains:
- Heritage Studies 1 Teachers Edition with CD
(#281501, ISBN-13: 9781606822227)
- 90 lessons with objectives, vocabulary explanations, discussion ideas, and hands-on activities.
- Review games
- Teacher’s Toolkit CD with:
- An Answer Key for the Student Activity Manual 1
- Heritage Studies 1 Student Text
(#280131, ISBN-13: 9781591669081)
- Integrates civics, culture, economics, geography, and history with a Christian worldview perspective.
- Has these features in each chapter:
- A poem
- Eye-catching artwork, maps, graphs, photos
- Quick-check questions
- Extended hands-on-activity
- Heritage Studies 1 Student Activity Manual
(#281469, ISBN-13: 9781606822234)
- Lesson reinforcement
- Map skills
- Study skills
- Bible connections
- Chapter reviews
- Full-color pages
- The Answer Key is found on the CD in the Teacher’s Edition.
- Heritage Studies 1 Tests (Tests only) For one student, the Heritage Studies 1 Tests include a test for each chapter in the student text.
(#281519, ISBN-13: 9781606822258)
- Heritage Studies 1 Tests Answer Key has the answers to the tests are printed in a bold font over the tests for easy grading.
(#281527, ISBN-13: 9781606822265)