Paradigm Social Studies Courses Help Students Who Need Help With Reading Comprehension
The questions in Paradigm history courses are geared to measuring the learning. [Read more…]
- It is excellent for the late bloomer who is ready to catch up.
- It can be used before high school for talented and gifted students.
- The student-friendly format is standard in Paradigm courses.
- Easy-to-Use for student and teacher.
- Activities include a variety of questions types such as short answer, true-false, multiple choice, matching, and diagram labeling.
- Includes stories that motivate and inspire your student.
- It keeps your student’s interest.
- PacWorks American History can be purchased by the year or as a two-year kit.
Paradigm American History 1 and 2 Digital Download Course Kit
The Paradigm American History 1 and 2 Digital Download Course Kit includes everything you need to complete the course in digital format: Text, Activities, and the Teacher’s Resource Kit, all in PDF format.
- View the course on a laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- No internet access necessary once you download.
- Write answers on paper or in a program such as Microsoft Word (It is not interactive.)
- Receive the materials in a digital PDF format.
- Most budget-friendly option.
- Downloads as a .zip file that will be unzipped and saved on your device. Choose a file location that is easily remembered for easy access to your course.
Preview samples of Paradigm American History 1 and 2 at the publisher’s website
Full Course Kit
Paradigm American History 1 and 2
Paradigm’s People, Places and Principles of America Year 1 and 2 covers United States history from pre-Columbus expeditions to around 2012.
Included in the Paradigm People, Places, and Principles of America Year 1 and 2 Full Course Kit are one each of the following:
- Paradigm AH Chapters 1-12 Texts
- Paradigm AH Chapters 1-12 Activities
- Paradigm AH Chapters 1-12 Teachers Resource Kit
- Paradigm AH C Student Resource Kit pac76335 (has related historical maps, charts, and documents.)