Traditional Christian Based History Course for 5th Grade
- Study U.S. History from America’s First People to the Obama Administration.
- Integrates civics, geography, history, economics, and culture.
- Learn with maps, timelines, graphs, photos, art, and quick-check questions.
- Includes some extended biographies and extended activities.
- Presented from a Christian worldview.
- Components are available in a homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
BJU Press Heritage Studies 5 Homeschool Kit 4th Edition
The Bob Jones Heritage Studies 5 Homeschool Kit contains one of each of the following items:
- Heritage Studies 5 Teacher’s Edition with CD (#500363, ISBN-13: 9781606829493) includes:
- 180 lessons with lesson plans, additional information, links, and activities.
- Full-color student pages are printed in a reduced size with teaching notes in the side and bottom margins.
- Coordinates all the instructions and activities.
- Each lesson includes a lesson focus, objectives, vocabulary, and discussion ideas.
- The Teacher Toolkit CD includes:
- Worksheets, interactive visuals, maps, and rubrics to grade activities and projects.
- Materials list, quizzes, teaching visuals, additional background information, and instructional aids.
- Answer Key for the Student Activity Manual in a printer-friendly format.
- Student Text for Heritage Studies 5 (#299941, ISBN-13: 9781606829332) integrates civics, culture, economics, geography, government, and history with a biblical worldview.
- It includes artwork, maps, graphs, historical photos, short biographies, activities, and quick-check questions.
- A Resource Treasury at the back of the book includes an atlas, a gazetteer, a biographical dictionary, a glossary, and an index.
- Heritage Studies 5 Student Activity Manual (#500371, ISBN-13: 9781606829486) has full-color pages for review and to enrich the lessons
- Includes Primary Sources, expansion pages, sections for comparing worldviews, study guides, and chapter reviews.
- The project will be designing a lap book of the Civil War.
- The Answer Key is available on the Teacher’s Toolkit CD
- Heritage Studies 5 Tests (#500389, ISBN-13: 9781606829509) include one test per chapter and cover the most important concepts from each lesson with a variety of question types—true-false, fill-in-the-blank, matching, and short answer.
- Tests Answer Key for Heritage Studies 5 (#500405, ISBN-13: 9781606829516) includes an exact copy of the student tests with answers overprinted for easy grading.