Traditional Christian Based History Course for 5th Grade
- Study U.S. History from America’s First People to the Obama Administration.
- Integrates civics, geography, history, economics, and culture.
- Learn with maps, timelines, graphs, photos, art, and quick-check questions.
- Includes some extended biographies and extended activities.
- Presented from a Christian worldview.
- Components are available separately or in a homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
Heritage Studies 5 Homeschool Kit 4th Edition
The Heritage Studies 5 Homeschool Kit contains:
- Teacher’s Edition with CD 9781606829493
- Student Text 9781606829332
- Activity Manual 9781606829486
- Student Activity Manual Answer Key 9781628562750
- Tests 9781606829509
- Tests Answer Key 9781606829516
Heritage Studies 5 Student Text 4th Edition
The Heritage Studies 5 Student Text integrates civics, culture, economics, geography, government, and history with a biblical worldview.
- It includes artwork, maps, graphs, historical photos, short biographies, activities, and quick=check questions.
- A Resource Treasury at the back of the book includes an atlas, a gazetteer, a biographical dictionary, a glossary, and an index.
Heritage Studies 5 Teacher’s Edition with CD 4th Edition
The Heritage Studies 5 Teacher’s Edition includes 180 lessons.
- Coordinates all the instructions and activities.
- Each lesson includes a lesson focus, objectives, vocabulary, and discussion ideas.
- Reduced student pages appear in each lesson.
- The Teacher Toolkit CD includes:
- Worksheets, interactive visuals, maps, and rubrics to grade activities and projects.
- Materials list, quizzes, teaching visuals, additional background information, and instructional aids.
- Answer Key for the Student Activity Manual
In the Teacher’s Edition 5, you will find 113 lessons with lesson plans, additional information, links, and activities. The full-color student pages are printed in a reduced size with teaching notes in the side and bottom margins.
The teacher’s Toolkit DC has the Activity Manual answer key, quizzes, quiz answer key, teaching aids, visuals of maps, graphs, and photographs to aid in teaching.
Heritage Studies 5 Activity Manual 4th Edition
The Heritage Studies 5 Activity Manual has full-color pages for review and to enrich the lessons.
- Includes Primary Sources, expansion pages, sections for comparing worldviews, study guides, and chapter reviews.
- The project will be designing a lap book of the Civil War.
- The Answer Key is available on the Teacher’s Toolkit CD
Heritage Studies 5 Tests (Tests only) 4th Edition
The Heritage Studies 5 Tests include one test per chapter and cover the most important concepts from each lesson.
Heritage Studies 5 Tests Answer Key 4th Edition
The Heritage Studies 5 Tests Answer Key includes the tests with answers overprinted for easy grading.